›

COSMO BAKER LIVE...

stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
i mean, is this guy any good?he's coming to vancouver this friday and i wanna know if i should hit the met or peep tom green at the commodore?anybody heard dude play???

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    AI must be so flattered - he's torn between seeing him or TOM GREEN

• DO NOT MISS THE DUDE.

wait a minute. your other option is tom greene? id opt for sitting in my room listening to the dude's cd over paying to see tom green.

• Tom Green is a fucking genius. His talk show was the greatest thing I've ever seen. Do not hatt on Tom.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    He's mad salty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KEEDDDDDDDDDDD

Tom green? Like Canadian semi funny guy? What's he doing stand up? Or has he finally decided to bring back O.R. and hit the road with Check the OR again?

I'd pick Cosmo over Tom any day... But thats just me...

Ask him to drop that Smith mash for me!!

Anyone have organized rhyme CD? Could they post that "Don't touch the hampsters" bit???

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Go for the Tom Green, dude. At least you and I will keep up our track record of missing each other.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    DOR you coming out this Wednesday in Toronto?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    having seen both perform and having met both, and taking into consideration what each has actually contributed to the world of music/entertainment, i cannot recommend Cosmo Baker strongly enough.

though i do think the orginal post must have been a joke.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    it really depends on who's stylist is having a better day.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I fired the last one and it's now all DIY.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ay yo Sip, it's Saturday I'll be there. Friday I'm in SF. Holler at your Hogg.

Seriously though if any of youse want to come out, tommorow night I'm in Ottawa, Wednesday I'm in Toronto, Thursday I'm in Calgary, Friday I'm in SF, Saturday is VanCity and Sunday through Tuesday will be in LA. I might shoot over to SD on Wednesday but that's not confirmed yet.

• Options

I fired the last one and it's now all DIY.

K.

• With stylist or dolo, C Boogie Baker is THE BEST. Only wish I didn't have to play elsewhere this Friday. Holler doggie....

• ETERNAL WANT

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    i cannot recommend Cosmo Baker strongly enough. though i do think the orginal post must have been a joke.

for sure, but in response to my bad re the dates,

Saturday, January 14th, 2006
    XXXPlosive
    Featuring
    COSMO BAKER
    PASE ROCK
    COOL DISCO MC SPANKROCK
    @ The Met, 320 Abbott St. - VANCOUVER

yet to see cos play though...
    wouldn't miss it...
    stoked for sure!!!
    and as per DOR's request, "can you play that smith(s)(?) mash for me?"

fuck tom green, it's all about bigstuff...

look, cos is playing at barrymore's in ottawa tomorrow night!!!
    drew??? tom??? ivan berry???

did krush and skad release any good 12"ers?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    With stylist or dolo, C Boogie Baker is THE BEST. Only wish I didn't have to play elsewhere this Friday. Holler doggie....

Yeah, was gonna role but gotta another gig. Maybe I'll try and stop by, I don't want to miss this.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i think tom green is a rapper now

i think tom green is a rapper now

Ahh.. He was about 15 years ago... MC Bones with Organized Rhyme. And in the late 90's he did a jokey alter-ego under the name MC Face.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Attn everyone.

Canadian immigration denied me and my crew entry to Canada tonight, or this morning, I forget.

Either way, I regret to inform you that the Ottawa and the Toronto dates have been postponed because of the fact that I wasn't allowed in your country.

Wheels are in motion and I am still supposed to be in Calgary on Thursday the 12th for the continuation of the XXXPlosive tour. Also, there are make-up dates in the works already for Ottawa and Toronto, so please stay tuned.

On behalf of Pase and Spank, thanks for your continued enthusiasm, encouragement, love and patience.

Cos

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    did they check you for a work permit?

canadian customs are notoriously difficult with musicians/dj's.

I'll see you soon I hope...

• slushslush 691 Posts
    canada customs is fucking chumps

WTF...

Give me dudes name and badge #...

But seriously... The amount of times I've had trouble getting back into my own country is sad. I hate going through customs coming home. They always treat people like they are criminals or trying not to pay tax on a fucking pair of shoes or whatever. Weird thing is, almost ever time I've had an issue it was with a female.

What reason did they give you Cosmo? No work visa? You should have told them you were going to the nations capital to get laid, not paid...

tom green sucked mrs. tijinees knickers...
    you hitting van or what cos?
    kamo and i are amped...
    lates