sorry...but i need a price check!

spivyspivy 866 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
please help me out folks...tds mob-dope for the folks 12" (how many were pressed and what is the general trade value of this great track?)thanks ladies and gentlemen

Comments

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    please help me out folks...tds mob-dope for the folks 12" (how many were pressed and what is the general trade value of this great track?)
    thanks ladies and gentlemen

This is their first 12" where they flip those Flash drums, right? I still need this one myself.

Last I checked (which was a year ago or so) it was going for around $50 - $75.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'd be curious to know myself - a local spot had it on the wall for $50, but I remember when those things were the scourge of local rap bins...I have access to a nice grip if they are movers...sorry to not have more info...

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    the spot in salem?

the spot in salem?

what spot in Salem?

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    dope for the folks is not the one with the picture sleeve...salem had a copy of "whats this world coming to?" on the wall for 30 i think...about 2 months ago

PS yes...did they eventually sell it for that? It was up there 4-eva...

edit: oh, okey...I didn't even know they had 2 12" I think I only ever see the pic sleeve jawn.

(((slinks away, sonned)))

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'd be curious to know myself - a local spot had it on the wall for $50, but I remember when those things were the scourge of local rap bins...I have access to a nice grip if they are movers...sorry to not have more info...

I need one so someone yodel my way por favor

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    i don't know man...i live in ny now. i miss that store!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    never seen dope for the folks, i've come up on what this world is coming to several times for cheap however... great two-sider...

• that record is on every want list. even if people have copies they don't take it off the list. eternal want.

• eternal want

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Guess I should have grabbed that one for $50, eh?

• that record is on every want list. even if people have copies they don't take it off the list. eternal want.

To me this record is so ahead of its time...they sample soulsearchers..nice uptempo shit. I prefer this to what is this world...
    kool geesus was a beast...hes still nice. Best rap group to ever come out of boston.
    cats need to hear orangeman with sean p beatboxing...whoa

shame where you at ? you got all this shit..leccos lemma represent!