Records or Smoke ? ? ? (which gets priority)

1219197712191977 323 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I prefer both!

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    cool. in that case, send me all your records and ill send you a bag of weed...

aLAN in Amsterdam.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    right now, smoke. i havent bought a record in at least a month, but i have bought at least 2 sacks in that time.

then again, i am in a purging stage, trying to get rid of stuff, and really listening to what i already have, you know?

hey, you are in richmond, right? is this carlito? if so i met you at the 2 live crew show. if not, nevermind. peace!

• records...always...a bag of weed will more than likely always be around, but you might never see that certain 45 or LP again. Plus, when you do finally get some more smoke, youll have a bunch of new records to enjoy while you have a smoke.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    a bag of weed will more than likely always be around

yeah, you're probably right. but right now i need to get rid of records, not get more. soon i will get rid of stuff and go trade it in. plus, the weed guy is only a block a way.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Let's just say I always have money to keep the herb box stocked, no matter how broke I am. I can walk away from just about any record...I think...ummm...usually...

• I hate both.

It's all about mp3s and Robo.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    cool. in that case, send me all your records and ill send you a bag of weed...

aLAN in Amsterdam.

Alan, are you French perhaps? I met a French dude into diggin' when I was in A-dam, and he showed me some spots around town. I snoozed and forgot to hit him back, and I completely lost touch with the dude. I can't even remember his name right now (its the weeeeeeed man).

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    hygiene takes priority over both.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    No, im a Kiwi.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I don't smoke

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I don't smoke

RACKORDZ

• girgir 329 Posts
    the day i find a dude who accepts records for weed instead of $ is a very good day indeed.

• hygiene takes priority over both.

you must not really like records, poser