Anyone remember these 2crap films? Hip hop related

Comments

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Is that your Blog?
    I just spent an hour or so there reading everything... good work.

• An hour?
    Aw dude, not sure if I can get that back to you. Lets just call it a fair swap for time spent on yours then.

Um yes, it's mine. I'm new to this stuff.
    Thanks for looking & commenting. People seem to look but say nothing.
    Appreciated.

Maybe I should Byron Crawford it up a little... Ha!

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    play.com has both titles for ??3.99 including postage. I'm tempted...

• play.com has both titles for ??3.99 including postage. I'm tempted...

Me too!

Must confess to being completely unaware of these two titles before.

• Yeah I didn't even look at the price. Pretty cheap. So I just ordered from the UK, be about $12AUS each.
    At least they are bound to look better than the crappy VHS I saw back in the day.
    Sure to be full screen at that price...

I went to the cinema to see 16 Candles[/b] just because the NYC Breakers were in it...
    We were hip hop starved in the 80s.

Just have to track down the crappy Italian directed (Vittorio De Sisti) / German magazine 'Bravo' connected breakdance film Dance Music[/b] from 1984 that had MR Robot in it.

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    That's nothing, I just saw this a few days ago on the BBC:

(well the first 10 minutes of it at least)

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Just have to track down the crappy Italian directed (Vittorio De Sisti) / German magazine 'Bravo' connected breakdance film Dance Music[/b] from 1984 that had MR Robot in it.

still have that magazine...saw the movie when it came out...total bs, except for mr robot, of course...

• Damn.
    My sister brought the magazine back from Germany (exchange student) & gave it to me. Looked like a jazzercise/aerobics movie from memory.

Ahh Master P... Can't beat him...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Looked like a jazzercise/aerobics movie from memory.

dance students emulating break moves and looking dumb doing so...how worse could the 80's get?

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Got that Knights Of The City joint on VHS. Unbelievable. Truly is. So bad it's good-kind of thing.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Or how about the realness...