RuckusRoboticus DJ Barticus webcast 2night (fri)

TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
the best dance night in ohio....check out Athens best kept secret, "Dance or Die" brodcast live in it's entirety Friday the 6th. thansk to the Athens Musician Network. the direct link is at http://marshal.frognet.net:8000/ it will be active from 10pm-2am EST.You may know Ruckus from Solid Steel, The Rub, or SCION, if your not in athens you havnt heard of me...yet.It might be awesome.....or we might just be drunk. tune in if you wanna know how we do it in OHIO.

Comments

• oh snap, is that tonight?

• thanks to anyone who tuned in....some of you must have tuned in because the webcaster told me that we crashed his server when 120 tuned it.

sorry about the delayed start time, there was some miscomuncation at the bar and the sound guy didn't come in till 11. thankfully i had the "mary wells" ultamate collection in my DJ bag and i put that over the bar sound system while we waited for the soundman to come plug us in. It turned out to work in our favor cuase everyone was just gathering around WAITING for us to get started than we just kept hittin em for 3 hours. When i made my first switch i walked downstairs and looked out the door and we had a line that went to the end of the block...maximum capacity inside it was a really good crowd.

hopefully we'll be able to webcast the next one, maybe with some more bandwidth.