Just saw Snoop on Regis and blonde woman

Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
anybody else catch this??A stunning performance at nine in the morning. No sarcasm.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    What was the blonde woman doing?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    anybody else catch this??

A stunning performance at nine in the morning. No sarcasm.

That show is always on at the laundromat I use and I sometimes catch a snatch of it when I am dropping clothes off on the way to work.

Regis is a horrible human being. How did that dude ever convince somebody that it would be a good idea to beam him into millions of peoples' homes? The blonde woman is pretty bad too.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

That show is always on at the laundromat I use and I sometimes catch a snatch of it when I am dropping clothes off on the way to work.

I'm not buying it. Trying to front like you don't have a laundry service come to the crib. Besides, aren't your button-downs dry clean only? Maybe saying your going to the laundromat is your excuse for some 'alone' time?

And yeah, Regis is terrible.

I'm not buying it. Trying to front like you don't have a laundry service come to the crib. Besides, aren't your button-downs dry clean only? Maybe saying your going to the laundromat is your excuse for some 'alone' time?

Obviously I am not dropping buttondowns, slacks, etc. off at the laundromat.

Just underwear, t-shirts, socks and household linens.

Get the game straight. Please.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    he was supposed to be on howard yesterday. always good appearances there.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

You'll have to excuse me. My laundering game is a bit weak.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

don't you have "people" for this?

Damn, dudes: the "people" are the ones who actually do the laundry. All I do is drop it off on my way to work.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Damn, dudes: the "people" are the ones who actually do the laundry. All I do is drop it off on my way to work.

Dogs,
    What are you doing wearing underwear twice? Real headz wanna know? I mean, I can understand if you're 300 nautical miles off the coast and you got no choice, but what's up with choosing to put your pampered short 'n' curlies back into a pair of crushed velvet LV undergarments?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Saw him on Letterman last night and it was a DAMN good performance.