FONT HELP

oreo_jones84oreo_jones84 69 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
So just before Xmas my apartment was broken into and both my stereo system and G5 Apple Mac were stolen. Luckily they didn't take any of my records and I had backed up the majority of my work on the Mac about a week before. Trouble is I hadn't backed up my font library and I'm now missing about 500 fonts that I've used in the past for various ongoing design works. I know that there are a lot of talented designers on these boards and was hoping some of you could help me with some in particular that I'm looking for or maybe point me in the direction of some good font downloading sites.Any help would be really appreciated!

Comments

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Sorry to hear about the break in...

Had this thread saved as one of my favorites. Its helped me find some fonts for flyers I've made. Hope it helps...

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=crates&Number=352906&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

• Thanks guys! Much appreciated! Here are some i'm in desperate need of if anyone has them:

Helvetica 93 Black
    Futura SH-XLight
    ITC Bookman Swash Demi
    Churchward Brush Regular & Italic
    Frankfurter

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated! Here are some i'm in desperate need of if anyone has them:

Helvetica 93 Black
    Futura SH-XLight
    ITC Bookman Swash Demi
    Churchward Brush Regular & Italic
    Frankfurter

add to this list ITC Bookman Bold Italic Swash...anybody actually have a TTF of this???! i heard there was one available in the early 90s with all the swashes and everything..its ridiculous what a comeback this has started making although i kinda predicted it...

also if somebody can hook me up with a TTF of ITC Avant Garde Bold with all the ligatures and alternate characters i'll be happy. i'm kinda over both these fonts but ive always at least wanted real versions of them.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

Wacky Packages raer promo poster?

• damn - good eye!
    Wacky Packages uncut sticker sheet.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    damn - good eye!

That, my friend, is SICKWIDIT!!!!!

• it's been in our office forever - i was just lucky enough to have the only spare wall space in the studio and got to hang it up over my computer.

• use this prog..

do doume

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    damn - good eye!

oh shit!!!!!!! me and my sister had a sheet of these! i loved them. one time we had to go to some funeral or something and in like, the "kids room" at the church there was a few of these painted on the wall!

man i need to step up my rub-on letter game, i have lowercase bookman bold italic swash, which im happy with (also has the Th/Ch ligatures) and a bunch of normal shit but i wanna get a better collection going...