More Blog Download Madness(psych facemelt related)

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Maybe this is old news, but it was new to me so it must be new to some of you. This guy is just posting up full albums of crazy raer psych comps and CAN outtakes and all kinds of madness:http://chocoreve.blogspot.com/Try to get some sleep in the middle of all that downloading, ok?

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    very cool. Good looking.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Holy shit. I wonder if he has a non-RAM version of The Street Cleaners on Amy.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    Thanks a lot you just made my work day a whole lot sweeter.

-Josh

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Can outtakes huh? Ugh rapidshare.de. I'm over this site.

- spidey

• I downloaded one of the .rar files but it asked me for a "decryption passphrase" when I tried to expand it. Any hints on this? I REALLY want to nab those Bam-Caruso psych comps dude uploaded!

• I downloaded one of the .rar files but it asked me for a "decryption passphrase" when I tried to expand it. Any hints on this? I REALLY want to nab those Bam-Caruso psych comps dude uploaded!

Read the blog

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I downloaded one of the .rar files but it asked me for a "decryption passphrase" when I tried to expand it. Any hints on this? I REALLY want to nab those Bam-Caruso psych comps dude uploaded!

Read the blog

pw(password) = posted_first_at_chocoreve(Is the password sentence you enter when it asks for it).

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts
    dudes these blogs are asdlfkasdjlfjlksd

thanks so much.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Holy shitballs!

That series of comps Electric Psychedelic Sitar Headswirlers has been a favorite of mine for a while. I got most of em off Soulseek. Some great shit on those.

DJ Ferrari