soufriere appreciation

tallbobsmoketallbobsmoke 715 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Positive peoples. I don't even know this guy in the real world and haven't even bought any records off of him (although I should). But, soulfriere has always got the jpeg rares to throw down and is always ready to throw down the knowledge in a positive, non-intimidating way.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    K's cool, dude finds impressive raers weekly and shares pics and info. What more can you ask for? Plus he finds all this shit without a cell or car, I can relate to that. Appreciated.

• Options
    I wish I've heard a tenth of the reggae K has. K*v** in Canada is alright with me.

• I wish I've heard a tenth of the reggae K has.

K has forgotten more than I will ever know about music, for real. Lucky enough to have met him while out, uh, busting moves in the real world. One solid dude.

Now what was that rumor I once heard about him smashing copies of Marley Scratch?

Deep beats and deep crates,
    SonicReducer
    (TEAMAARON)

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

KL and Sonic Reducer... Brews Brothers?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Definitely the dude. Glad to have been able to replace a stolen raer. A constant source of great info.

PROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSS!!!!!!!!

• KL and Sonic Reducer... Brews Brothers?

Awwwww man, that's a ginger beer for me Raj.

You were too busy walking on water to notice.

And we won't talk about who passed out with his head two inches from a dub reggae bass blasting speaker never to wake until the morning.

K is definately the best host I've ever had while traveling.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Ah, you guys have it all wrong. K's a bully and shakes down old ladies for record money.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    just got a package from dude this week - always professional

lots of respect over here

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    hey k,
    sup from sipreano...

• KL has his heart in the right place and is real serious on the research. I can respect that. Anytime you make it down to FL give me a shout mi bruddah.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i got my copy of Blair "nightlife" from him..and he has unreleased Risco Connection 2" tapes...which makes him

• hell yeah, kevin is the homey! very hospitable dude who i am still greatful to. also has some serious rackords and kowledge.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    other than the homie having the illest collection out, the dude drops MAD knowedgle son! PROPS DUDE

• hans_lucashans_lucas 159 Posts
    other than the homie having the illest collection out, the dude drops MAD knowedgle son! PROPS DUDE

I don't know anything about reggae (no hate - just don't know), but I pulled a couple sealed Jamaican pressings from the 70s at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago. K filled me in on their value and armed with that knowledge I was able to negotiate a trade today to another reggae fan for a copy of Captain Beefheart - Strictly Personal and Ike Turner - A Black Man's Soul.

Thanks K.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Fuck that guy... He's an inch taller than me and he once stole my pride husky. Now he wins all the dog sled comps.

And you all know how we Canadians love our dog sled comps...

I'm just playin'

K*v =

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just got a pakage from Soufriere addressed to "Sexy Midget"

K is fuckin PEEEEEPLES!

• Otis_FunkmeyerOtis_Funkmeyer 1,321 Posts
    Always on point.

Livin' the low stress life and eager to share the knowledge he's got. And that's a lot.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    word K is not only a giant on the strut but also in real life.. like 6 foot WHAT!!!

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21Ah, you guys have it all wrong. K's a bully and shakes down old ladies for record money.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21Prophetic.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The one time I met the dude he was very nice.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Wow... that was kinda unsettling to read through.b, 21b, 21Oh how the mighty have fallen, and so on.

• /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21F*ck that guy... He's an inch taller than me and he once stole my pride husky.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1