This NYE was fun as hell (video inside)

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
DUDES. NYE was so goddam fun at the Thes One mansion.I watched my first bollywood movie. It was awesome. I think the name was Disco Dancer? It was both the best and the worst movie I've ever seen!The DJs killed it all night long. Tsega and Guzzo rolled through. As did K*nya AKA I LOVE SEX. That dude Alex from Giant Panda.And finally, if your new years eve part didn't wind down with a private DJ Set from Cut Chemist at 3 in the morning, then your party was Wack! Cut killed it with some ill ill ill records. I need a CD in a major way.Anyways, maybe later I'll post some pictures, but honestly they are the same pictures as every time.Whats new is This:THE THES ONE DANCE. CHECK THE VIDEO fucking awesome. I wish I would have shut the fuck up while I was video taping, but hey, I was well hammered by then, so back off.Thes, sorry we didn't stick around for breakfast.... we did go to that place though, and the waffles were killer. Then we came home and slept until 6:30 pm.I was hung over, which is proper.One of the best new years parties EVAR. Thes and R*t* are some seriously kind hosts. They threw a hell of a party after just getting back from India THAT MORNING.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn, I wish I had stuck around a little later than 2 ... Oof... who know that party could get any liver??? Thes, thank you & R*** again for being such a wonderful hosts with the full on Subway Party Sub??? and Garage Arcade bonanza patrol.

Cheers to the best NYE party EVARRRR

Diz...that video was great...some asshole kept laughing lound and going YEAH over the whole thing though...who was that?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DUDES. NYE was so goddam fun at the Thes One mansion.

I watched my first bollywood movie. It was awesome. I think the name was Disco Dancer? It was both the best and the worst movie I've ever seen!

The DJs killed it all night long. Tsega and Guzzo rolled through. As did K*nya AKA I LOVE SEX. That dude Alex from Giant Panda.

And finally, if your new years eve part didn't wind down with a private DJ Set from Cut Chemist at 3 in the morning, then your party was Wack! Cut killed it with some ill ill ill records. I need a CD in a major way.

Anyways, maybe later I'll post some pictures, but honestly they are the same pictures as every time.

Whats new is This:

THE THES ONE DANCE.

CHECK THE VIDEO

fucking awesome. I wish I would have shut the fuck up while I was video taping, but hey, I was well hammered by then, so back off.

Thes, sorry we didn't stick around for breakfast.... we did go to that place though, and the waffles were killer. Then we came home and slept until 6:30 pm.

I was hung over, which is proper.

One of the best new years parties EVAR. Thes and R*t* are some seriously kind hosts. They threw a hell of a party after just getting back from India THAT MORNING.

Fuck. I wanted to go bad too, but I couldn't get out of work.

That shit looks like it was fun. I'm going next year follios!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    damn, Dizzy, you look faded.

I wish I coulda been there. damn.

let's get another socal soulstrut social on, aight?

• DUDES!!!

Sorry I couldn't be there...

My car's been broken down for 2 weeks now!!

AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

My NYE SUCKED!!!

FUCK CALIFORNIA!!!!

GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE ALREADY!!!

• I watched my first bollywood movie. It was awesome. I think the name was Disco Dancer? It was both the best and the worst movie I've ever seen!

Let me clarify, IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE YOU'VE EVER SEEN.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    I watched my first bollywood movie. It was awesome. I think the name was Disco Dancer? It was both the best and the worst movie I've ever seen!

Let me clarify, IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE YOU'VE EVER SEEN.

hahha is that Mithun?

• Disco Dancer is awesome!!

I sampled a grip of dialogue from this flick for the Bombay 2:electric vindaloo album...

• hahha is that Mithun?

MISTER CHAKRABORTY REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I like the track that was playing on the thes dance. What was it? Inquiring minds want to know.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    I like the track that was playing on the thes dance. What was it? Inquiring minds want to know.

• that's a Thes One special right there. a j.dunn tribute with the Ralphie on the head.

Big up to whoever laced the high scores on marble madness and arknoid.

aspirin and dizzy are party guests extraordinaire and god damn jetlag is finally getting me.

thanks yall. it was a blast.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    shit was ill as fuck. I was running fools on them arcade games.

Cuddle rap is the future. If you don't know, one day you will

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    [color:white][zg]Did Smilin' Billy or Lolo show up?[/zg] [/color]

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    fucking fuck...and I didn't do SHIT for new years. this is what I get for getting all out of touch and shit.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Around 3:45 or so I found that KLAX game. That third level with the diagonal shit is HARD!

I heard somebody barfed on the 1st floor bathroom. Bummer......

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    DUDES. NYE was so goddam fun at the Thes One mansion.

The DJs killed it all night long. Tsega and Guzzo rolled through. As did K*nya AKA I LOVE SEX. That dude Alex from Giant Panda.

And finally, if your new years eve part didn't wind down with a private DJ Set from Cut Chemist at 3 in the morning, then your party was Wack! Cut killed it with some ill ill ill records. I need a CD in a major way.

Anyways, maybe later I'll post some pictures, but honestly they are the same pictures as every time.

Whats new is This:

THE THES ONE DANCE.

CHECK THE VIDEO

fucking awesome. I wish I would have shut the fuck up while I was video taping, but hey, I was well hammered by then, so back off.

Thes, sorry we didn't stick around for breakfast.... we did go to that place though, and the waffles were killer. Then we came home and slept until 6:30 pm.

I was hung over, which is proper.

One of the best new years parties EVAR. Thes and R*t* are some seriously kind hosts. They threw a hell of a party after just getting back from India THAT MORNING.

GOD DAMN. Now I know[/b] I gots to move out to SD!