Soulstrut "Haters" (reputation related)

2»

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Bitch you will bow down before my vast collection of common soul records you forgot about!!!!

(call me)

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Bitch you will bow down before my vast collection of common soul records you forgot about!!!!

is this a guzzo quote?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

is this a guzzo quote?

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Two things that adversely affect the Strut's reputation:

1. The large amount of in-jokes and general B.S. can be intimidating/annoying to new posters.
    2. There seems to be a new post about Soulstrut (like this one) every day. I've never seen that in other forums.

But if you hang around along enough, you'll weed out some valuable nuggets from the hundreds of forgettable posts -- kind of like record collecting.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The 3000+ posts members (excluding Cosmo Baker) tend to be intimidating, the ones making moves in the real world (J-Wizzle, Soulman, Paul Nice, Olski,...) aren't.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

2. There seems to be a new post about Soulstrut (like this one) every day. I've never seen that in other forums.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    The 3000+ posts members (excluding Cosmo Baker) tend to be intimidating, the ones making moves in the real world (J-Wizzle, Soulman, Paul Nice, Olski,...) aren't.

haha. it's on account of you're so cute and cuddly, Cos.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

1) People take opinions the wrong way when they're typed out. Many reasons to this.

Let's get something straight here.

Anything I ever said that you took the wrong way, I MEANT FOR YOU TO TAKE IT LIKE THAT.

Says the man with a picture of a bear in Louis Vuitton clothes with a big birthday hat with candles on it. (He's not that scary)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

is this a guzzo quote?

each and everyone one you fuckers fear me

• joostjoost 46 Posts
    this thread was mentioned on the solesides boards.

I have nothing but respect for y'all, that's all I can say right now.

Pretty cool to see I'm mentioned here, hehe.

so please don't attack and let me be the daily soulstrut lurker

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    I'm a soulstrut hater, i'd love to punch Ayres and Cosmo in the grill.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

1) People take opinions the wrong way when they're typed out. Many reasons to this.

Anything I ever said that you took the wrong way, I MEANT FOR YOU TO TAKE IT LIKE THAT.

e-thug life

You know you're in trouble when you see these colors comin' at ya

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

e-thug life

e-fetish life

e-thug life

e-fetish life

Does that shirt come in men's style too?

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

e-thug life

e-fetish life

pink was the new black at that time you haters... hes rocking that shit in magenta now... keep with the times kiddies...

e-thug life

e-fetish life

pink was the new black at that time you haters... hes rocking that shit in magenta now... keep with the times kiddies...

Hey, Faux knows I'm just a jealous hater poptart.