NYE in funky RVA

girgir 329 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
richmond strutters i ask you, what is going down tomorrow night to ring in the new year?

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    im spinning a house party at 2102 floyd ave apt. a.

classic hip hop/top 40 rap/dirty south is what im playin.

the other dude is playin similar stuff with baltimore club thrown in.

come on out. i think its byob though, but there may be beverages.

• richmond strutters i ask you, what is going down tomorrow night to ring in the new year?

Me and my mates are having a party at our place downtown a couple of blocks from the capital on 7th and Franklin.
    +We got 3 or more DJ's on one side of the flat and 3 different experimental/noise type performances on the other side. The noise people are BROADCAST STATIC , HARM STRIKER , Nathaniel.
    The dj's are Carlito,Miggidy Mike,Mr.Felty + friends
    Its the only residence down here because its an old office building that has been "renivated" for living.We have the top floor=2nd.come on down an have a cold one ....we like records and chillin.....we dont need to many more people coming though. peace......

• girgir 329 Posts
    richmond strutters i ask you, what is going down tomorrow night to ring in the new year?

Me and my mates are having a party at our place downtown a couple of blocks from the capital on 7th and Franklin.
    +We got 3 or more DJ's on one side of the flat and 3 different experimental/noise type performances on the other side. The noise people are BROADCAST STATIC , HARM STRIKER , Nathaniel.
    The dj's are Carlito,Miggidy Mike,Mr.Felty + friends
    Its the only residence down here because its an old office building that has been "renivated" for living.We have the top floor=2nd.come on down an have a cold one ....we like records and chillin.....we dont need to many more people coming though. peace......

word, i was planning on going to that to check out harmstryker. 804noise in the house and all that.

• Sweet - come on down

Fatback is another Richmond SS person I hope comes out. He played records the last 3 times we partied here. No matter what- the music will be nice.