Organizing and drinking!

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
organizing my records and drinking some heineken. I have to be to work tomorrow at 7 a.m. but fuck it. My son is at his grandparents house.I have 2 paul Barman records. I even like them (i think)

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    now im drinking blueberry beer. its fuckin gross

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i can't record vinyl without having some liquor

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    organizing my records and drinking some heineken. I have to be to work tomorrow at 7 a.m. but fuck it. My son is at his grandparents house.

I have 2 paul Barman records. I even like them (i think)

wouldn't Barman's "Its Very Stimulating" EP be the best instrumental album (or EP i guess) of all time if it was an instrumental album? i think so!

organizing my records and drinking some heineken. I have to be to work tomorrow at 7 a.m. but fuck it. My son is at his grandparents house.

wouldn't Barman's "Its Very Stimulating" EP be the best instrumental album (or EP i guess) of all time if it was an instrumental album? i think so!

FUCK YEAH! IF THAT SHIT WAS INSTRO IT WOULD BE OVER

i can't record vinyl without having some liquor

word! what is the deal with that. I feel you!

Now im stuck. I have no idea how to organize my records. I Just organized all the hip hop, and Im happy with that. but now what?!?!?! ahh!

• i can't record vinyl without having some liquor

I'm recording vinyl and you just gave me a great idea, Brian.

Bewah!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha. i can listen to shit normally, but when i'm recording all the instrumentals and acapellas....

• organizing my records and drinking some heineken. I have to be to work tomorrow at 7 a.m. but fuck it. My son is at his grandparents house.

I would love an instrumental of this as well, best thing that Wordsound ever did, beside reissue those Jungle Brothers' Crazy Wisdom Masters sessions. However, I'm not going to front--Barman's goofy intellectualizations pair nicely with Prince Paul's thrift store lounge beats. His later tracks over more mediocre beats have him coming off a bit flat. I'm sure there's a lot of Paul Barman haters here but that 1st EP is pretty banging, and the dude, for better or worse, is definitely an original, and definitely doesn't give a fuck what you think about him.

Paul Barman also sweated so much in the vocal booth making those recordings that, according to Prince Paul, he had to fumigate when the session was done.

$??

• djrdjr 511 Posts
    Now im stuck. I have no idea how to organize my records. I Just organized all the hip hop, and Im happy with that. but now what?!?!?! ahh!

Better to stop right there & be satisfied with what you accomplished rather than tackle the rest and get frustrated (at least, that's what happens to me).

• organizing my records and drinking some heineken. I have to be to work tomorrow at 7 a.m. but fuck it. My son is at his grandparents house.

he is quite amusing. i saw him open up for kid koala once.