What do you like best about Clay Aiken?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
for me, its the fact that he still makes his own breakfast. It's nice to know success hasn't spoiled him.

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    for me its his street cred.

• he really exemplifies all the reasons that north carolina is a great place... we love hair gel, grabbin' titties, and makin' breakfast

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

• Options
    His huge balls.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    How much do you think someone had to pay him to grab that girl's mole hills? Looks a little forced, doesn't it?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    who is clay aiken?

• he looks like a secret scumbag.

like dude in oldschool
    "the guy code"

don't nobody tell on clay. its the guy code.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    for me, its the fact that he still makes his own breakfast. It's nice to know success hasn't spoiled him.

Yeah, okay, really. But WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GIRL?!!??

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    She looks like she could be a morning radio host at a pop station. Or his girlfriend?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    he looks like a secret scumbag.

like dude in oldschool
    "the guy code"

• i love clay's fashion sense...his larklike voice...the fact he earned his fame by being so fookin awesome. best vocalist of 2005 and 2006 IMO...

• He's not gay....really. Look he's grabbing a woman's boobs. Now do you believe him?

• the fact that he has hair

• What I like best about Clay Aiken is that none of his "music" resides in my home.

Perhaps the more appropriate question is what do I dislike MOST about Clay Aiken? Well, that's a tie between the fact that I actually envy him for holding onto that dime piece's boobs or that there's a thread on SS dedicated to this douchef*ck?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what do I dislike MOST about Clay Aiken? Well, that's a tie between the fact that I actually envy him for holding onto that dime piece's boobs or that there's a thread on SS dedicated to this douchef*ck?

I don't thnk we could call ourselves music fans if we didn't have an homage to the wonder that is Clay Aiken on this site.

LONG OVERDUE

• No dis, Guzzo.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

first boobs he ever touched.

I really respect him for working with mentally challenged individuals.

• I don't thnk we could call ourselves music fans if we didn't have an homage to the wonder that is Clay Aiken on this site.

I suppose you're right. It does pair nicely with the "Patrick Swayze raps..." thread.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't thnk we could call ourselves music fans if we didn't have an homage to the wonder that is Clay Aiken on this site.

I suppose you're right. It does pair nicely add credibility with the "Patrick Swayze raps..." thread.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    he looks like a secret scumbag.

like dude in oldschool
    "the guy code"

whoa, i thought that said "don't nobody tell on day"

me, personally, I like his corpse-like hands.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

me, personally, I like his corpse-like hands.

crazy delicious

• me, personally, I like his corpse-like hands.

crazy delicious

Well, his music should have already implied that he has no soul so the corpse-like hands are actually confirmation of said implication.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I'M NOT GAY! That's CRAZY!

• for me, its the fact that he still makes his own breakfast. It's nice to know success hasn't spoiled him.

Actually, that's the new and improved "real doll" that's hitting stores soon...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

Actually, that's the new and improved "real doll" that's hitting stores soon...

i will take 10 please!

I really respect him her for working with mentally challenged individuals.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i read a few months back that he was supposed to make an appearance at a school, shortly after the tsunami this past year, but when he got there, they were unable to pay him his full $50,000... so he explained to the kids that their school was being run by theives, and it was the principle's fault that he wasn't going to perform. seriously, i could care less about this doosh, but it would be so fucking awesome to see him in one of those grainy Abu Musab al-Zarqawi videos.
    here's a corresponding article...

i read a few months back that he was supposed to make an appearance at a school, shortly after the tsunami this past year, but when he got there, they were unable to pay him his full $50,000... so he explained to the kids that their school was being run by theives, and it was the principle's fault that he wasn't going to perform. seriously, i could care less about this doosh, but it would be so fucking awesome to see him in one of those grainy Abu Musab al-Zarqawi videos.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

Gansta!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'd imagine that Clay Aiken smells like a combination of old records and ether