NikeID Dunks

Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Don't know if this is old news but Nike has added the Dunks to their online NikeID site.

Can't wait till they start slangin the AF1s

www.nikeID.com

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    old and old.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    old and old.

Word. I actually LIKE Dunks but the custom options (the colorways) were rather limited. Moreover, you can't design SBs and these days, if it's not SB, I'm not interested.

The Air Max 180 IDs have slightly better options but I like the stock 180s (that the normal Nike store sells) better than anything I could do custom.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    The Air Max 180 IDs have slightly better options but I like the stock 180s (that the normal Nike store sells) better than anything I could do custom.

Did anyone cop the Opium 180's that were Quickstriked last week? They're part of that Clerks pack (like the Union 180s and those Undefeated linerless Dunk monstrosities)

I'd heard there were only 220 pairs released, but was lucky enough to get some in the London drop of 30 pairs. The 'premium' leather is real nice, although at ??95 I'd expect any shoe to feature 'premium' materials.

There was a French Hyperstrike box set for the Opium shop that had a windbreaker as well.

I'm rambling. Goodbye.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    old and old.

Word. I actually LIKE Dunks but the custom options (the colorways) were rather limited. Moreover, you can't design SBs and these days, if it's not SB, I'm not interested.

That is what Im sayin. VERY DISAPPOINTED ON THE COLORWAYS!

• old and old.

co sign
    so sign
    co sign

• old and old.

co sign
    co sign
    co sign

old and old.

I can't feel Dunks anymore. The last one I liked were the Staples/pidgeons. AF1's are shitting on dunks right now.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    old and old.

I can't feel Dunks anymore. The last one I liked were the Staples/pidgeons. AF1's are shitting on dunks right now.

I dunno - I think most of the new AF1s and Dunks have been rather uninspired but I'll grant this much: the super-custom Dunks have been UGLY AS SIN lately. Like those De La joints (both of them?) Terrible, simply terrible.

You didn't find the Pigeons rather plain? I mean, grey on grey?

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    AF1's are shitting on dunks right now.

cipha has you brainwashed dude...

but i too have had to lay off the dunks, airmax's are my new vice.

old and old.

I dunno - I think most of the new AF1s and Dunks have been rather uninspired but I'll grant this much: the super-custom Dunks have been UGLY AS SIN lately. Like those De La joints (both of them?) Terrible, simply terrible.

nah, not at all. a perfect blend of two shades of grey and add the orange highlights, lovely.

yeah, the De La's are digusting.

AF1's are shitting on dunks right now.

cipher[/b] has you brainwashed dude...

nah, Cipher[/b] had nothing to do with it. I got like real rare shoes, but not necessarily even Nikes. I like AF1's now because the colorways are way doper and they don't make your feet like stupid like some oversized SB's do.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    there are some interesting videos at the airmax site with tinker hatfield, carl lewis and all your ny streetwear fashionitas that make japanese tourists moist.

http://www.nike.com/nikeair/

• Options

Am I the only one who was at Footlocker at 8:15 the morning after Christmas to cop two pairs of the '95s neon/grey rerelease?

• 1st round sb's are and extremely and about all i can fuck with other than a dunk high top here and there.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

Am I the only one who was at Footlocker at 8:15 the morning after Christmas to cop two pairs of the '95s neon/grey rerelease?

I did that a while ago, back when they were re-released in canada for 2001.

I love am95's to death but it's really too bad they squeak. Supposed cause of this is moisture getting trapped between the air bubble and midsole.

• Under further inspection on the NikeID site for the Dunks......not really all the options I was hoping for.

I agree though AF1s are shitting all over the Dunks.

These ones I'm especially feeling...

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_force_1_lo_premium_escape.htm

• Under further inspection on the NikeID site for the Dunks......not really all the options I was hoping for.

I agree though AF1s are shitting all over the Dunks.

These ones I'm especially feeling...

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_force_1_lo_premium_escape.htm

bought those escapes yesterday. Not too into shoes but almost shat my pants when i saw them in the window. 20% off too!

• Options
    I love am95's to death but it's really too bad they squeak. Supposed cause of this is moisture getting trapped between the air bubble and midsole.

I avoid moisture. Those joints only come out when the humidity is under 50% and there are no clouds out.

Recent pickups that I bought myself for Christmas:

(2 pairs)

(for my mom)

(womens, but they're in my size)

(replaces the lows that I had in this color)

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• DayDay,

Those are kinda hot. And Sween, you have excellent taste in kicks.

I got these waterproof joints a while back and love 'em:

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DayDay,

Those are kinda hot. And Sween, you have excellent taste in kicks.

I got these waterproof joints a while back and love 'em:

Those are d o p e

I do not own a single pair of dunks.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I do not own a single pair of dunks.

I do............

Dunks > AF1

• Options
    Batmon, are the villanova and st. johns one's from the True School releases with the suede? I got the unlvs from those, nice. Already had the iowas and syracuses in leather though.

Those one's on the bottom are nice, I like them shits.

Batmon, are the villanova and st. johns one's from the True School releases with the suede? I got the unlvs from those, nice. Already had the iowas and syracuses in leather though.

Those one's on the bottom are nice, I like them shits.

I think the true schools are SB. These dunks are just st8 dunks.
    I want the Gold/Navy(Michigan) joints so fuckin' bad. I cant find 'em in 13.

St8 Trash.... .... .....

• I do not own a single pair of dunks.

ban.

just kidding day. you're a fan of 45s and tappey's....so you're ok with me.

• I can't fade the dunks on the ID site because I'm not feeling how the stirrup and toe pieces are colored together.

these however: http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index.jhtml#build,view_all,_427275696e,,33906495

Bruins Represent, what!

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I'm not feeling how the stirrup and toe pieces are colored together.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

nah, Cipher[/b] had nothing to do with it. I got like real rare shoes, but not necessarily even Nikes. I like AF1's now because the colorways are way doper and they don't make your feet like stupid like some oversized SB's do.

you ain't never lied, dog.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i wouldnt mind not having to see dunks for quite a bit. Im definitly tired of them at the moment (owned a handful of them in the past), never could get down with SB's of any sort because of the exagerated tounges.
    AF1's are on the come up again, finally improving on color schemes, they slumped for a minute. Also air max's (up to the 97's) are on point.