A song for Josh (djsr)

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

wow olski, thats soooo dope, im playin a newyears gig saturday, daaamn that would had been a nice joint to lay on the people, i know the crowd would dig this bigtime!
    k??nnst du diesen sch??nes muzik mich schnell zu senden bitte...

vielen danke!

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Thanks for this one Olski, this is killin it! Gets constant rotation at home and already got the crowd approval on christmas eve and will get a primetimespot on Nye! Indeed, ...please put out an extended version with the endbreak rockin for 2 minutes

dojah

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    not a dj shadow fan but this is great. that riff sounds real dope on getaar. whats shadows word on this?

• not a dj shadow fan but this is great. that riff sounds real dope on getaar. whats shadows word on this?

we shall see.....

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    This isnt the only time he has been covered. There was a UK band that did a version of 'high noon' (only on cd) and Shadow played it at a few of this live shows. So he obviously isnt opposed to covers.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    This isnt the only time he has been covered. There was a UK band that did a version of 'high noon' (only on cd) and Shadow played it at a few of this live shows. So he obviously isnt opposed to covers.

oh shit, i wanna hear this.

funny, the two shadow covers are my two favorite pre-emptive strike tracks..