RECORDS YOU BUY EVEN THOUGH U ALREADY HAVE 10 (RR)

2»

Comments

• Eddie Kendricks' "My People...Hold On" owns this thread for me. I have so many damn copies of this, but I keep buying them. I always rationalize that I can give them away as presents, but I don't think I even know that many people with tables. But really, is there a better present?

• Also keep a couple of copies of Cannonball Adderley's "Love, Sex & The Zodiac" around...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Eddie Kendricks' "My People...Hold On" owns this thread for me. I have so many damn copies of this, but I keep buying them. I always rationalize that I can give them away as presents, but I don't think I even know that many people with tables. But really, is there a better present?

Excellent, probably the best gift EVAR.

• That and your ten copies of Sisqo dude.

dude thats fucked up. we take Sisqo pretty seriously down here in Bmore. i voted him my "Champion of Courage" last year for BHM

• Labi Siffre - The Singer and the Song

Makes a good gift.

• Les Baxter - Caribbean Moonlight

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Eddie Kendricks' "My People...Hold On" owns this thread for me. I have so many damn copies of this, but I keep buying them. I always rationalize that I can give them away as presents, but I don't think I even know that many people with tables. But really, is there a better present?

Excellent, probably the best gift EVAR.
    That record is so fucking necessary.

• Excellent, probably the best gift EVAR.
    That snatch is so fucking necessary.

Yes.