YOU EVER JUST HAVE TOO MANY RECS 2 LISTEN/DEAL(RR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Seriously I just consolidated a big chunk of my collection and bought a couple more boxes of records to sort through. Anybody else ever feel overwhelmed?

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I have records from 3 years ago I haven't listened to yet! Beat that.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude, you don't even wanna know

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    It could be worse. You could have no records to go through. Sounds like a good problem to me. I'll go thru them for you. Sometimes when I work too much though I wish I could relax and just listen to my new scores.

Hi guys. In the above .jpg, Bill is modeling my "2006 hobo hoarder look" for my.latency spring collection

holla!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    send me guitar ensemble and joe marillo turds yes plaese

send me guitar ensemble and joe marillo turds yes plaese

ok

• Seriously I just consolidated a big chunk of my collection and bought a couple more boxes of records to sort through. Anybody else ever feel overwhelmed?

definitely know what you're saying. sometimes, there's just too much out there to listen to

• Nah, I wish. Not right now. I'm on a shoe sting budget and barely get the weekly hundred dollar binge. I usually get a good stack but I breeze through it in a day or so. Most of my record flipping profits are being allocated to other things. Thats OK, I'ts still profit.