weird e mail i got

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
from an e mail i got last night:Hello, I am writing to introduce the group. We hope we can work with you and give your audience a great day of memories..Thank you...Mick Hi, in 1968 we toured for a while with the Beach Boys. We would definitely be interested in opening for Al's group at any time. Thank you, Mick...Coming in March 2006 THE LEGENDARY 1910 FRUITGUM COMPANY (Over 16 million records sold worldwide) This album will feature their legendary hits like Simon Says, 1-2-3 Red Light, May I Take A Giant Step, Indian Giver plus new songs never before released) THE 1910 FRUITGUM COMPANY, "THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW". there was a whole lot more, plus photos and some mp3s. since when did the 1910 fruitgum company start spamming?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ugh

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    from an e mail i got last night:

Hello, I am writing to introduce the group. We hope we can work with you and give your audience a great day of memories..Thank you...Mick

Hi, in 1968 we toured for a while with the Beach Boys. We would definitely be interested in opening for Al's group at any time. Thank you, Mick...Coming in March 2006 THE LEGENDARY 1910 FRUITGUM COMPANY (Over 16 million records sold worldwide) This album will feature their legendary hits like Simon Says, 1-2-3 Red Light, May I Take A Giant Step, Indian Giver plus new songs never before released) THE 1910 FRUITGUM COMPANY, "THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW".

there was a whole lot more, plus photos and some mp3s. since when did the 1910 fruitgum company start spamming?

Sorry I was on their street team...

• from an e mail i got last night:

Hello, I am writing to introduce the group. We hope we can work with you and give your audience a great day of memories..Thank you...Mick

Hi, in 1968 we toured for a while with the Beach Boys. We would definitely be interested in opening for Al's group at any time. Thank you, Mick...Coming in March 2006 THE LEGENDARY 1910 FRUITGUM COMPANY (Over 16 million records sold worldwide) This album will feature their legendary hits like Simon Says, 1-2-3 Red Light, May I Take A Giant Step, Indian Giver plus new songs never before released) THE 1910 FRUITGUM COMPANY, "THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW".

there was a whole lot more, plus photos and some mp3s. since when did the 1910 fruitgum company start spamming?

who's next? young holt unlimited?

from an e mail i got last night:

who's next? young holt unlimited?

The Soulful Strings....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    At first I got psyched when I saw this , since I celebrate their entire catalog - but a peep at their songlist told me I was more likely to hear Kenny G covers than "Go Head and Burn" or even "The Hamburger Song"

That still makes a hell of a lot more sense than THIS

um, am I missing something there?

At first I got psyched when I saw this , since I celebrate their entire catalog - but a peep at their songlist told me I was more likely to hear Kenny G covers than "Go Head and Burn" "Try My Love Again" or even "The Hamburger Song"

That still makes a hell of a lot more since then THIS

God. I had to mute my volume 1 seconf into baby huey's site

• At first I got psyched when I saw this , since I celebrate their entire catalog - but a peep at their songlist told me I was more likely to hear Kenny G covers than "Go Head and Burn" or even "The Hamburger Song"

That still makes a hell of a lot more sense than THIS

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

Can they get away with that? I mean, someone HAD to give them permission before they used the name, right?

What's the story with this Baby Huey?

It's borderline offensive.