New way to clean records!

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Sick and tired of sparying that record and wiping it with a soft cloth? Or are you tired of hearing that annoying vaccum sound? Well folks I have found a new way to clean records, and you don't need nothing but your tongue! After 3 years of watching cats, to develop new kung fu styles, I found myself in a room full of dirty records with no water or cleaning material. Suddenly I remembered my training of the cat style and began to lick the records in a circuliar motion and found and tasted dirt, noticing this I continued with the other side.. Not only does this style only clean records it also can remove scratches or scuffs by adding flem from your nose or throut.... This not only makes your records sound better it gives the vinyl a smooth glossy shine like a cats fur! Try it today and not only will your records be clean your hunger will be satisfied. Also works with mold! This is the only way to remove mold from records as well, so put the cleaning bubbles away! This works for Covers as well... So don't sleep!!! Beware heavy record collectors may start buying beat up records now so pick them joints up even if there thrashed!

Comments