WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS?

13»

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    i was just wondering if you all have rich friends & parents? most of you got some real expensive stuff for christmas...?

I definitely don't. I got a really poor family, and I build computers so alot of the computer setup. I already owned, and my moms just filled in the blanks. I got double presents from her this year, because she didn't get me anything last year.

- spidey

• Some PJ's,
    $100

and in a few days my wife will bless us with our first child.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    i was just wondering if you all have rich friends & parents? most of you got some real expensive stuff for christmas...?
    Dude, what sort of question is this, seriously? You want me to say "Hell yeah, my family & friends and me are filthy rich & you are poor", just be stoked checking what people got & quit trying to bring some class warrior elitism up here.

• i was just wondering if you all have rich friends & parents? most of you got some real expensive stuff for christmas...?
    Dude, what sort of question is this, seriously? You want me to say "Hell yeah, my family & friends and me are filthy rich & you are poor", just be stoked checking what people got & quit trying to bring some class warrior elitism up here.

nope, that wasnt my intension. it was kinda rhetorical question, because i was just wondering... just wondering. christmas isnt about money anyway.

blessed,

dk essence

• Those who know me know I am serious about cooking. So lots of gifts to do with that...

solid spice rack
    serious pepper grinder (Peugeot)
    oil pourer
    nice brenthaven case for my g4
    a few shirts
    portable french press (real handy for work)
    cutlery (boring but neccessary)
    a very nice island funk LP for $10.. (to me from me, love, -me)

And finally.... killer in-ear headphones from my brother. Ultimate ears super.fi pros. They are probably better than my home headphones and definitely better than my monitors. I can hear the buzz from the amps and breathing of musicians on funk tracks and the bass response is amazing.