Bitches Brew Deluxe???

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I already own the album. Does anyone own the 4 cd complete Bitches Brew sessions.When this dropped a couple of years ago, I fought off the urge to cop. I was wondering if any Miles Davis heads/fans/completists could yay/nay this set? BITCHES BREW DELUXE

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I used to have a copy of it somewhere, it just seemed like extended/longer versions of the 2 disc release. If you're a completionist though.......... It was a pretty damn good session.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    The full version of "Guinnevere" is a pretty radd.

• I already own the album. Does anyone own the 4 cd complete Bitches Brew sessions.
    When this dropped a couple of years ago, I fought off the urge to cop. I was wondering if any Miles Davis heads/fans/completists could yay/nay this set?

BITCHES BREW DELUXE

Me = Miles Davis 70s output completist.

Verdict = BIG "YAY"

THe packaging is top notch. The unreleased tracks are sick. Should be able to find a used copy around somewheres...check the used sellers on Amazon.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    co-sign - It's really dope. better than you'd think 4 CD's of one album would be. Though, if you have Bitches Brew & Big Fun on lp you already have most of it.

• Check "Corrado"..the last cut on disc 2.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I got it. I think it was a christmas gift a few years back. I got the box set before I got the record. Now I have both. It's a keeper.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Tried throwing frisbee to it in the backyard in 2001, no way Jose, the CD's were so insane we had to stop and down it down. Recommended for just the packaging.

No more a lurker but a leach.

One down.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    excellent.

• amazing.

i might be thinking of something else but i think some of the bonus tracks aren't actually from the bitches brew sessions though so i guess "complete bitches brew sessions" title is a bit misleading. who cares...
    cellar door box just came out. need to get.

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    Got it. Very very worth it.