Knock on the door
Cosmo
9,768 Posts
Mormon missionaries going door to door in the hood.
Cosmo
9,768 Posts
Comments
"Would you be interested in listening to our ModernSoul/Gospeldelic?"
I remember this girl named Pam from high school that was a Jehovah's witness. Man, she was FIIIIIIIIIINE, but on the quiet, good-girl tip. Back when I was livin' with my folks (circa '91), the doorbell rang and it was ole' girl at the door with the "good news" (as they say it). It was funny cause I'm wearing my housecoat since I just woke up. Anyway, I let her in, listened to her message, then try to kick some game. Needless to say, it didn't work although she did give me her phone number. I didn't call 'cause I figured she wasn't bonin'!!! I wasn't exactly looking for a good-girl at the time, but that freak for the moment.
Peace,
Big Stacks from Kakalak
No fucking doubt.
Oh shit! Sorry to offend.
sounds like a new idea for a u.d. shirt....peace, pres.
One of my favorite Mormons.