Chech this shit out (promo related)

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Some funny oldshool shit. It's all about that thing in the announcement section.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    dope pics cosmo.

• dope pics cosmo.

Dope story!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    real good read, ill pictures for sure

• Isn't Rich Medina (aka Big Rich Medina) that cat that DJed for I think Saul Williams in 98 or so? We had a gig with him at our weekly down in Charlotte NC back around that time. That was a fun time.

Nice flick of ESPO in the wrestling mask (is he really wearing that shit or was it photoshopped on??).

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Isn't Rich Medina (aka Big Rich Medina) that cat that DJed for I think Saul Williams in 98 or so? We had a gig with him at our weekly down in Charlotte NC back around that time. That was a fun time.

Nice flick of ESPO in the wrestling mask (is he really wearing that shit or was it photoshopped on??).

I actually never knew Rich to be a DJ for Saul Williams but it wouldn't surprise me as well, being taht he's a dope poet in his own right, and if you're from Charlotte then you probably know my man Daniel "Gravy" Thomas.

And yeah, Steve was really wearing that shit.

• My bad I'm getting mixed up, that's right, Rich was a poet and there's a guy where I live now who used to DJ for Saul. But yeah we featured Rich's poetry at our hip hop night, it was dope. Danny Thomas, I know the name, I haven't lived out that way in 6 years or so and I smoke a lot of weed, but I definitely know that name. I was down with the Katsckillz (dope soul digger/producer for their group named D.R.) and the DJ crew The Disorientalists (we had the night Rich came through for). Peace.

g b

• cos, boogs still in philly. havent seen him for a while.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Tony, Boogi and I are doing XMas Eve at North. You should come through.

• wordthefuckup
    had fun at transit. freakin a couple cute girls. (and drewn)

• nice post capt, sorry I wasn't around for that. Not sure about his philly parties but Rich still does Wednesdays at APT is one of the more solid club DJs out there, IMHO. Great balance of obscurities and party jams, moves around genres and very tasteful mixing. Definitely picked up some cues listening to him over the years, a professional with one of the best club crowds in manhattan. His ones offs like Jump n' Funk are also highly recommended. The real deal.

Been to Fluid a few times, Cash Money, Rich, and this funky cat Botany 500 did this great funk party called 'The Get Down'. Sick shit. Especially with Cash Money's visuals going on in the background. Dude completely blew my mind when Super Chicken came on...serious flashback.

I gotta make it to more of Cosmo's parties. Much respect for holding it down over the years/beers.

$??

• dope read star.