Aquaman?

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Well hollywood has almost used up every super hero in the last couple years moviewise. I wonder if an Aquaman movie is up next. What are aquaman's "super powers" again? My question is- who would you like to play the part of aquaman? I'd want it to be campy and corny starring like Seth Green or somethin.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    What are aquaman's "super powers" again?

He's Super Gay.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

He's Super Gay.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My question is- who would you like to play the part of aquaman?

• YEah man, they were developing an Aquaman film over at Warners. Mandy Moore was supposed to be in it. Comedy as well. But they have changed it into a TV series instead.

This show is a fun-packed action adventure series that reimagines the story of one of DC comics' most popular characters: Aquaman aka Arthur Curry aka A.C.
    http://www.aquamantv.com/aquaspoilers.htm

They are also gearing up for a film on Antman. Also a comedy.
    Hell, some characters you just couldn't take seriously on screen...

Gotdamn Mandy is a beautiful gal.

• Gotdamn Mandy is a beautiful gal.

wholesome

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    you ako, doggie?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

TOO STRONG

you ako, doggie?

nope, I ain't Ako. But I will take a moment to challenge the hommie to a battle royale of soda pop collectibles. look at me I have collectables part 2 and shit.

act like ya know

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    TOO STRONG

TOO TIM HARDIN - 2 LP

ALERT

seashell man purses are gonna be huge in 2006

you heard it here first

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Well hollywood has almost used up every super hero in the last couple years moviewise. I wonder if an Aquaman movie is up next. What are aquaman's "super powers" again? My question is- who would you like to play the part of aquaman? I'd want it to be campy and corny starring like Seth Green or somethin.

Aquaman's role in the DC universe has increased significantly since the 80's.Most of the non-comic buying public only know him from the SuperFriends. Along with Superman/Batman/WonderWoman, Aquaman is right in the pantheon of DC Icons.
    Being the King of Atlantis/Seven Seas he governs 2/3rds of the fuckin' planet.
    Dont sleep on Arther Curry.
    Over the years they have tweaked his telepathic abilities. Since his mind can communicate with sea mammels, what if you were to change the frequency of those waves, so they could effect land mammals.........hmmmm. See where were goin' here.
    Right now Alex Ross is scripting/painting the JUSTICE mini series........shit str8 lava. Check it out,so you can update your view of Aquaman. Fuck turning another Superhero movie into a spoof.........that's what the TICK was for.

• Nice picture Batmon...
    "Aquaman don't care about christmas, aquaman wants a drink!"

My question is- who would you like to play the part of aquaman?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Yea a real shitty version of this movie would be great. Get the guys from south park to write it. Aquaman gotta be fat though!

He's Super Gay.

• Whats up with his left hand?

• Whats up with his left hand?

To much action with MERMAN from Zoolander and yes Ben Stiller would kill it as Aquaman no it's "MERMAN!" cOUGH!!!

Whats up with his left hand?

Some cat years ago put his hand into a pirrahna pool. He had it mystically replaced by some Atlantean magic.