The balding man thread.

2»

Comments

• I had Bells Palsy some time ago, and half of my face was litterally paralized. couldnt blink, smile, raise an eyebrow, nothing, for about three months. I had to wear an eye patch to keep my eye moist. I had never heard of it, but all of a sudden people started coming out of the woodwork (oh my brother/dad/uncle/aunt/mom/cousin had that same thing!). I thought i would never be able to control that side of my face again. I was fuckin stoked when my shit came back. I actuqally kinda miss the eyepatch, it made me look like a gangster from the 40's or something.

I had this same shit when I was in 4th grade..scary shit

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The choice is obvious....

I am the sexiest bald man ever.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    yeah i know you, i know you as the annoying ass that plugs his ipod playlists on soulstrut every chance he gets

You're trippin, dog. Where are all these so called ipod playlist plugs. I don't even own an ipod.

Don't you have something interesting to post about? If your high post count is due to this kind of drivel , I pity your friends and family. You must have no life so you have to spread your drama on the internet. Seek help, I don't give a fuck.

It's cool. It's just, from where I'm sittin, you're the one looking like an ass.

Stop buzzing around me like a mosquito.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    yeah i know you, i know you as the annoying ass that plugs his ipod playlists on soulstrut every chance he gets

You're trippin, dog. Where are all these so called ipod playlist plugs. I don't even own an ipod.

Don't you have something interesting to post about? If your high post count is due to this kind of drivel , I pity your friends and family. You must have no life so you have to spread your drama on the internet. Seek help, I don't give a fuck.

It's cool. It's just, from where I'm sittin, you're the one looking like an ass.

Stop buzzing around me like a mosquito.

This post is great. Especially the use of emoticons.

Can the so-called "3rdstream" with his so-called "high post count" and his piteous assortment of so-called "family and friends" bounce back?

We wait with baited breath...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    My advice to balders: Start shocking the shaved dome ASAP. Nothing worse than fools thinking you shaved your head just 'cause you were balding. You gotta be able to say you had it like that since way back and there should ideally be pictures to prove this. Preemptive Strike. That's the key.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ray, I know what you mean. I'm hanging on to whatever is still left but believe me, the clippers are applied every two weeks to keep things from getting out of control. I'm currently growing a beard though so I might rock the Issac Hayes look real soon.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Ray, I know what you mean. I'm hanging on to whatever is still left but believe me, the clippers are applied every two weeks to keep things from getting out of control. I'm currently growing a beard though so I might rock the Issac Hayes look real soon.

cool... you would look good I think and your wife would dig it and be wanting to rub it and stuff... and stuff.

I love Gordon... how about the scene in Eight Diagram Pole Fighters where Gordon snatches a big sword and takes it to his dome to shave his head! Hair was falling in big clumps... dude could have cut his head off!