Wozard of Iz

edited May 2005 in Strut Central
Never heard of this record until I came across it today at a local thrift... this shit is trippy, in a sort of Dorthy Taking a Long Walk Down Haight Street.Anyone else have a copy?

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no. there was only 1 copy of this record ever made and you've got it

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    There are many copies of that record but only one TheMack.

The voice of the girl, Suzy Jane Hokum, is actually Nancy Sinatra. It is an ok record but there are others by Mort Garson that I like more like Electronic Hair Pieces and the zodiac records and The Sensuous Sound of Z.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yeah I got that rekkid. Found it probably 10 years ago and can't remember the last year I listened to it. I remember it being really tripped out. File under:moog. Do people really listen to moog records in their spare time? I know I don't.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I like that Iambic something a rather song off there. Gave me an idea for a playing something on the piano for a beat.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Do people really listen to moog records in their spare time? I know I don't.

no

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    yes! (not often though).

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I got that too, it isn't something Ive ever listened to all the way through -- maybe if i ever do acid again -- and I've thought about sampling it a couple of times but always get bored with it. The spoken word parts are cool. The liner notes really make ou think there's gonna be somehting great on it.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Do people really listen to moog records in their spare time? I know I don't.

plaese to see AKO's carpet.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    AYO!!