people's style

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
its really difficult for me to tell if my beats or drawings or designs or anything have a distinct style...but i can always tell with other people. do some people just not have a certain style? also i think its funny that peoples beats can even have style, but they definitely do. a lot of the time you can tell who made a beat just by listening to it, which is strange for stuff thats all sampled.but people are gettin more creative with this shit.

Comments

• please don't start me down this self-analytical path... lol

it's funny because you can worry about having no consistent style or sound, but also worry about the opposite - being so consistent you're boring.

i try to not think about it. i just worry about whether or not i like it. my tastes are pretty varied, so my music refelects that.

but people are gettin more creative with this shit.

that's for damn sure.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    its really difficult for me to tell if my beats or drawings or designs or anything have a distinct style...but i can always tell with other people...

Ako, you got your own style, no doubt, don't know what it is but everyone has a style... so you too.
    Maybe you need to take holidays... dunno.

But eyh! AKO, I love this old school paper you use in your live journal ... eh! eh! nice coat too... LOL

Nah! for real, I took this 60's style paper... thanks.

... but people are gettin more creative with this shit.

Fuck yeahhh!!!!!

-

Bapt

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    But eyh! AKO, I love this old school paper you use in your live journal ... eh! eh! nice coat too... LOL

Nah! for real, I took this 60's style paper... thanks.

haha, glad you like it...my lj looked pretty gross before that, and it took a lot of work to get it looking even half as decent as it does on there.

its actual wallpaper you can buy, i really wanna get some but its probably pretty expensive