price check: jr and his soulettes

notesfromthepastnotesfromthepast 48 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
45s. i dont know what there worth. nothing on ebay or popsike.boogie geraldine b/w disco mamababy boy cartrece b/w disco mamabo-yea bw/ fou-da-leeif anybody can help me out with prices that would be great. thanks.

Comments

• Just PM Anthony Pearson, I hear he is the guy round here who deals with these enquries...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i dont know what there worth.

are they a good listen?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

are they a good listen?

Motive.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

are they a good listen?

• it aint suspect. yeah that is part of the motive. i came up on a couple. i figured i would offer them to soulstrutters before ebayers. being that i am doing it like this i have no idea what they are worth. i dont wanna let them go for five bucks and i dont wanna ask a g. trying to figure the price out. if that is suspect fuck i guess im suspect. thanks for the help. to answer your question. they are all a reall good listen. disco mama is very good. probably the best tune.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    it aint suspect. yeah that is part of the motive. i came up on a couple. i figured i would offer them to soulstrutters before ebayers. being that i am doing it like this i have no idea what they are worth. i dont wanna let them go for five bucks and i dont wanna ask a g. trying to figure the price out. if that is suspect fuck i guess im suspect. thanks for the help. to answer your question. they are all a reall good listen. disco mama is very good. probably the best tune.

Are there sound clips to be had?

• if somebody can give me a step by step process on how to make a sound clip i will try and do it. i have no idea. i have a very minimal understanding of how the internet works.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    dude, people on here sweat those joints. don't you already have a bunch of PM's from the trade forum post? Let 'em know what you are looking for on that thread, and I'm sure people will bring heat. IF they pass the Dante OG test.

• i have no pms. nobody seems interested. im just trying to figure out what they are worth though as well.

• bump. please help me establish a value on these records. also i will be able to put these songz on to a cd. how do i upload he music from the cd?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    bump. please help me establish a value on these records.

i'll give you 8 bucks inc. shipping for a M- copy. holler