what happened to his leg?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

conversation piece for living room, unique and rare

2 out of three ain't bad.

wonderful gift for horse-lover...

Front right leg is missing

VG- ??

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

looks like the horse is moshing. I like the quote..."stuffed in an unusual position. I'm going to ask my wife if tonight she wants to get stuffed in a unusual position. And it's not going to be at the old country buffet.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    hahahaha!!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

waits for new graemlin....

• looks like the horse is moshing. I like the quote..."stuffed in an unusual position. I'm going to ask my wife if tonight she wants to get stuffed in a unusual position. And it's not going to be at the old country buffet.

CLASSIC!!

It would look better if you photoshopped the horse in a mosh pit!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    wait, better...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Excellent!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Highly unusual prop for stage or theatre, wonderful gift for horse-lover, conversation piece for living room,[/b] unique and rare."

YOU DON'T SAY!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Highly unusual prop for stage or theatre, wonderful gift for horse-lover, conversation piece for living room, unique breakbeat fast and raer.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

• GALLOP AWAY, SON!!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    GALLOP AWAY, SON!!

Ride into the sunset, son!

for real though. the conversation started by this "conversation piece" would most likely be something like "it's....interesting. Gee, look at the time! Gotta run!"

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Looks like he's doing a backspin. Get an Adidas track suit on this guy and it'd be an instant classic.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Soulstrut: taxidermy and graemlin culture

• edubedub 715 Posts
    TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC!!:

this is what one of co-workers told me he was geting me for Xmas:

Bridger Mountain Man Coyote Fur Hat[/b]
    Relive the era of the mountain man with this authentic full-body coyote Mountain Man Hat. The hat drapes down in the back for added warmth and protection on your neck and shoulders. From reenactments of famed mountain man triumphs along the frontier, to displays and decor befitting America's pioneers and settlers, the classic styling and authentic coyote hide make this hat a conversation starter at any gathering. Soft, white-tanned interior holds up to years of wear. The professionally cleaned fur is exceptionally soft and holds its sheen extremely well. The perfect gift for rendezvous black-powder re-enactment enthusiasts. Made in Canada.

• this is what one of co-workers told me he was geting me for Xmas:

Bridger Mountain Man Coyote Fur Hat[/b]
    Relive the era of the mountain man with this authentic full-body coyote Mountain Man Hat. The hat drapes down in the back for added warmth and protection on your neck and shoulders. From reenactments of famed mountain man triumphs along the frontier, to displays and decor befitting America's pioneers and settlers, the classic styling and authentic coyote hide make this hat a conversation starter at any gathering. Soft, white-tanned interior holds up to years of wear. The professionally cleaned fur is exceptionally soft and holds its sheen extremely well. The perfect gift for rendezvous black-powder re-enactment enthusiasts. Made in Canada.

That is totally filthy. Where does this guy plan to wear his dead-animal-humping-his-head-hat?

• Looks like he's doing a backspin. Get an Adidas track suit on this guy and it'd be an instant classic.

Can somebody make it say "trot away son" or "limp away son"?????

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    wonderful gift for horse-lover

"I heard that you love horses. Merry Christmas."

It's a great gift for people in the mafia. Because you can keep regifting with it.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    wonderful gift for horse-lover[/b]

Wait. I think I'm starting to get the picture...

Is this like this for these people?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Oh shit I've been laughing at my naked cubicle for like 5 minutes straight. This shit is beyond beyond. I just printed out a picture of this horse and pinned it to my wall.

The cute girl sitting next to me looks at me funny

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Oh shit I've been laughing at my naked cubicle for like 5 minutes straight. This shit is beyond beyond. I just printed out a picture of this horse and pinned it to my wall.

Tell her that you were on Blind Date. Wait for her reaction.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

it wouldn't impress her she is on the phone with Brian Austin Green right now (no joke)

• edubedub 715 Posts

it wouldn't impress her she is on the phone with Brian Austin Green right now (no joke)

I'd say he's actually kind of a joke...