HerbalEssence
mjukis
GB Diggs
Loudwizard
JoshD.
button
kidinquisitive
Elex

if you are missing, please let me know asap.

here's how it works: (1) enclose 15 copies of your mix cds (without jewel cases); (2) enclose a self-addressed stamped package that is large enough to mail 15 cds(i'll pm the prefered dimensions of the package and the postage); and (3) send it to yours truly (i'll pm my addy too.) i'll then distribute a package containing 15 cds to each and everyone of you.

YOUR PACKAGES SHOULD BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN JANUARY 23, 2006. this gives you a month to get it together--plenty of time, right? although i am not making any promises, i will strive to have these to you before valentine's day. in order to meet this goal, however, you must meet the deadline.

am i missing anything beatstew?

Comments

• this looks tight to me...all i gotta add is PLEASE obide by the due date...it's fookin simple to make your cd, smoke a doob while burning the copies, lick the envelope, address and mail the envelope. if we all meet the deadline (YOU CAN GET YOUR SHIT DONE BEFORE THE DEADLINE, YA KNOW) we'll get thru this and all of us have new tunes to dig...

any chance this can be pinned at the top of the threads for a week to keep it easy on those included?

• sounds good, i already have a pretty good idea what's gonna be on my mix.

• how's everyone coming on their mix? gettin it done? got me a pal to help (i aint got gear) set up to do it on my end...looking forward to this!!

• JoshDJoshD 215 Posts
    pulled the records for the mix last week, gonna be fun. rather manic track selection!!!

• girgir 329 Posts
    rather manic track selection!!!