Benzino's at it again

gambitgambit 906 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Because of this... http://www.ozonemag.com/jan2006/600/pg-64.jpg Benzino called up O-zone Magazine and left this message... http://www.ozonemag.com/audio/benzino_voicemail.mp3 Crackaz, watch out! I copied this from the Weightless Recordings' board.

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

ray dog is mad...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

ray dog is mad...

i chalked up the first slut monkey as a mistake. then he said it again. fuckin clown shoes. dude is trying to snap and be clever and it is embarrassing.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

ray dog is mad...

i chalked up the first slut monkey as a mistake. then he said it again. fuckin clown shoes. dude is trying to snap and be clever and it is embarrassing.

Why don't you call Benzino and tell him that. His cell number is on the voice message to Ozone.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

JB = Julia Beverly

Although now that I think of it that insult still doesn't make a lot of sense.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

ray dog is mad...

Why don't you call Benzino and tell him that. His cell number is on the voice message to Ozone.

no thank you.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

ray dog is mad...

no thank you.
    Yeah, I thought about it myself for a quick second to see if the phone would pick up, then order a pizza if he did. Like, "is this Benzino's Pizzeria?" I figure the hit would get put out as so as my question was finished.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Benzino still exists?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Benzino still exists?

Didn't you get the memo? It was attached with a C note!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "slut monkey"???

ray dog is mad...

• Wow. What a fucking megadouche.

Dude just reeeeeeks of insecurity-turned-into-hostility.

• "fucking prostitute... cracker... fucking... fucking man-bitch, you."

Damn, I thought he only talked to Dave Mays like that.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Because of this...
    http://www.ozonemag.com/jan2006/600/pg-64.jpg

Benzino called up O-zone Magazine and left this message...

http://www.ozonemag.com/audio/benzino_voicemail.mp3

Crackaz, watch out!

I copied this from the Weightless Recordings' board.

ozone down?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    i think he should be moved to the Douchebags of 2005 thread.

i was most disturbed by the fact that Zino was promoting his "albums." He actually excreted more than one?

• Benzino...Who cares ???

• Usually I stay out of these threads but I saw

megadouche

and had to pipe in. I'm going to use that at least three times today, its got a ring to it.

For a good time call 917.502.6719

Let the games begin.

• Bummer. Poor Benzino's malebox is full. Looks like the maid-man is going to have to change his phone number.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    it's all those man-bitch slut monkeys hittin' him on the hip.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Bummer. Poor Benzino's malebox is full. Looks like the maid-man is going to have to change his phone number.

Wow... you have titanium testicles with a teflon scrotum for doing that shit.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Bummer. Poor Benzino's malebox is full. Looks like the maid-man is going to have to change his phone number.

Wow... you have titanium testicles with a teflon scrotum for doing that shit.
    Or pearl ovaries with a diamond-thread chastity belt.