FANY ebay communications of the week....

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
"Time"on Domino brings me a quiet inspiration of mystic late night.The motif and interplay of this music is perfect to me.Particularly,I love the instrument,celesta.This instrument gives night the twinkling.And the music let me sink into the bottom of the night.Since this experience,I have been such type jazz,but I can't have been meeting such type song.If you know,please teach me.Of course,I never intend to hurry you.When you can find the time and you would teach me,I am very happy.---------------HI, i've been meaning to pay for these items, but i was recently in jail this weekend for personal reasons. please send me a new invoice & i will pay promptly i prefer (media mail) i'm in no hurry to get items thankyou

Comments

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    cut him some slack anthony. he was in jail after all and they don't let you use paypal there. the last thing he needs is negative feedback on his record.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    was that vanderslice?

• chrischris 287 Posts
    awesome e-mails received today:

"Hello THIS DUMBASS OF FAKE FRENCH ACCOUNT WILL NOT PAY!!I AM USER ********,I AM A SERIOUS FRENCH USER THAT IS FED UP OF GUYS LIKE USER "mangetout" puting the mess in ebay,this has maybe 20 pseudo and ebay and keep on being thrown off,same guy is chasseur-de-skunk,taifoutu,baiselesfunkydefrance!,mourot123,supo_de_satan and so many more!!!!!i am so angry against this guy really,you'll see,sorry for disturbing"

also:

"chris sorry i dont interesting for johnny pate
    sorry thank alberto "

i received this email 20 minutes after he won the item.
    i'll concede that i'm not entirely sure what he is saying.
    if he's telling me that's he's not going to pay for the item, then at least he had the common courtesy to inform me right away. i guess.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    in jail...for personal reasons.

Huh.

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    in jail...for personal reasons.

Huh.

He's probably a werewolf who asks to be locked up so he doesn't tear the town apart.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    also:

"chris sorry i dont interesting for johnny pate

sorry thank alberto "

i received this email 20 minutes after he won the item.

i'll concede that i'm not entirely sure what he is saying.

if he's telling me that's he's not going to pay for the item, then at least he had the common courtesy to inform me right away. i guess.

haha! I've gotten these too. Your like, uhhhh... thanks I guess....

Or my fav, the dude who you don't here from for a month... but once you've gone to eBay for your final value fee back, they become insistant - "I send you many American dollars TOMORROW, yes?!?!?!"

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

settle down retard-o-ramma boy.

do you want the game or not?

it will go well with your mental retardation collection.

go to www.mentaldisorder.com

this is from a dispute I am having with some creep who sells all things having to do with mental retardation. Not a funny subject.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    or addition to the thread

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Mental retadation is always a welcome addition in my books!