2005: Hottest Sonnings of the Year

2»

Comments

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    oh, that brought back the memories.

• Can this qualify as a double sonning? I mean, it's not a good look for MG either.

"Mel_Gibson" is an alias that a well-known poster uses specifically when he wants to annoy people--if you display annoyance (and Spectaculous displayed considerably more than that) then you have been sonned.

in the thread =

"Mel_Gibson" is an alias that a well-know poster uses specifically when he wants to display his true juvenile nature.

At least I can do it out in the open.

And what the hell is that? A bishop and a terd?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude you're sonning yourself with this AP hatt fetish you have

care to introduce yourself so we can better understand this hatting?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He/She spends 25G's+ on Bop records yearly.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I would personally like to nominate myself for my reposting of that common thread from allhiphop where he was saying something about white girls. The sonning really reached epic proportions when I incorrectly assumed that multiple soulstrutters were white, when they were actually not.

I was forced to admit that in fact i had no idea what the fuck i was talking about and it culminated in a long winded PM to trew apologizing for some overzealous white liberal guilt.

SONNNEEEEDDDD!!!!

And im still cringing with embarassment from the time coselmed posted pictures from my private high school in atlanta and proved without a word how disconnected i was from the streets!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Some people son themselves...

oh wait. I forgot about this shit. This was definitely worse. hahahahaha

• whether i sonned myself or not (i personally think i didn't), that "25 last posts" post was hilarious.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    whether i sonned myself or not (i personally think i didn't), that "25 last posts" post was hilarious.
    could you bold face the "hilarious" part(s) for me.
    thanks

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    I suggested spectaculous had sonned mel on that 1 & then ended up gettin a minor sonning myself from faux & birdman calling me clueless & salty ha ha. Oh happy memories.

• As I listen to the first three Sabbath albums this morning, I'm reminded of Doc Beezy's self-sonning upon admitting that he does not recognize Genius Black (Sabbath) Music when he hears it.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I sonned myself by thinking that Pickwick was white.

Then again, I know I wasn't the only one

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    can I draw your attention to BAYONETS CANNOT WEAVE CLOTH! thread?

• can I draw your attention to BAYONETS CANNOT WEAVE CLOTH! thread?

Indeed...

• I sonned myself by thinking that Pickwick was white.

Then again, I know I wasn't the only one

Here in cyberspace, who can tell? I didn't know Phil Most and Big Stacks were "brothers," either, until they told us so...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Aaaahhh...the good ol' days.

wow - that was epic. actually read all that and had a few laughs. where is UMAD anyway?

i guess this morning's strike blow-up knocked everyone out today.

things are slow.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Yeah just look at the cast of characters we don't see enough of anymore, just in that thread alone. Shig, UMAD, rapedonks, Fatback aka Denmark, aleit, edpowers, etc etc. What the fuck happened?

I'm honestly starting to feel like there's a distinction between pre and post , Not that its a bad thing really, just different.

• I would personally like to nominate myself for my reposting of that common thread from allhiphop where he was saying something about white girls. The sonning really reached epic proportions when I incorrectly assumed that multiple soulstrutters were white, when they were actually not.

I was forced to admit that in fact i had no idea what the fuck i was talking about and it culminated in a long winded PM to trew apologizing for some overzealous white liberal guilt.

SONNNEEEEDDDD!!!!

And im still cringing with embarassment from the time coselmed posted pictures from my private high school in atlanta and proved without a word how disconnected i was from the streets!!

lets see the pics..and whos Polo gear is that below?

• According to Grafwritah, edpowers is in jail.

Maybe he's in jail.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Yeah just look at the cast of characters we don't see enough of anymore, just in that thread alone. Shig, UMAD, rapedonks, Fatback aka Denmark, aleit, edpowers, etc etc. What the fuck happened?

I'm honestly starting to feel like there's a distinction between pre and post , Not that its a bad thing really, just different.

i'm here daily. just only have time to lurk.