I just got robbed!

chasechase 767 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I work a budget motel, I actually run it, so one has vacation so I am filling in for the over night shift, so I'm sitting here reading The Chappelle Theroy post and a dude walks in my back office door, it is usually locked but the previous person had just left and the door is broken and if you don't close it right will still be open. Well dude comes in coat with hood up and ski mask with a 9mm tells me to get him the "bread". I comply, I'm no hero for someone else's money. Now I have had guns pointed at me in other situations, but this dude seemed real on edge, had me nervous. Dude tells me to open the safe, and I tell him it has a time lock. He tells me to get back in the office and get on my knees. He then ties my hands behind my back with a zip tie, I could feel the gun in my back, dudes hands are shaking like crazy, telling me "my fingers on the trigger, if you try anything its over". I tell him it wasn't my money I could don't care about it. He tells me to go in the room across the hall and get on my knees, I hear him speed of in his car. I snap off the zip strips real easy and call 911..My nerves are still on end, that shit was crazy as fuck, dude only got like $250. bucks. I'll be honest, when he told me to come in the office and get on my knees, I gave him the "dude I have 3 kids at home, dont shoot me" speech. Shit is fucked up. Anyone else gotten robbed at gun point?

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Intense, mate!

Good job on keeping your cool.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Did you just get robbed? As in, you made that post in the Acid thread, then didn't make any posts for about 10 minutes (I'm really bored tonight), and then this post came up with the assumption that this shit happened in between?

Glad you're alright man!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Glad you got through it without any physical injury but you definitely need some chill time now.

• damn man! glad you're alright. you need a drink right about now.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    ha, yeah I made the acid post first, debateing over posting the robbed thread, head was still spinning.. its about 530am, I got robbed at 200am...

shit was

• chasechase 767 Posts
    you need a drink right about now.

no doubt, I think I will kiss the wife and kids first.

• wow. that's gotta get the old heart beating. glad you made. peace, stein. . .
    p.s. who still calls money "bread"

HEADCRACK TIME TO GET THE BREAD BLACK

I guess that was 10 years ago...

• chasechase 767 Posts

funny thing, he was a young dude to, maybe mid 20s, he was kinda country thug sounding (a crunky), it was like "yo, gimmie that bread", cops where laughing that he said bread too..

• Glad your OK, I know of a hotel clerk that was murdered for 60 bucks. It's disgusting.

I've had guns pulled on me but not for robbery. It was for intimidation. I have been robbed at knife point. A big old knife. I had a robbery attempt with a stun gun. They shocked me and started beating me with spiked rings. I shit my pants from the jolt but came up swinging. I threw my bag which had about a grand in it over the parking terrace and ran like a mutherfucker after it. They didn't get shit, punk asses.

I've had guns pulled on me but not for robbery. It was for intimidation. I have been robbed at knife point. A big old knife. I had a robbery attempt with a stun gun. They shocked me and started beating me with spiked rings. I shit my pants from the jolt but came up swinging. I threw my bag which had about a grand in it over the parking terrace and ran like a mutherfucker after it[/b]. They didn't get shit, punk asses.

• Thats off the hook. I don't know what I'd do in that situation.

Glad everything is kool now man. Peace.

• Glad you came through ok man, time to look for another job maybe ???

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    That blows! I wonder if the Chapelle theory had something to do with it???? Hope it wasn't the dark crusaders or whatever they called themselves. Yea I believe hazzard pay is in store for you. Tonight you should relax at home with some quality time with the wife and kids.

• pknypkny 549 Posts

I've had guns pulled on me but not for robbery. It was for intimidation. I have been robbed at knife point. A big old knife. I had a robbery attempt with a stun gun. They shocked me and started beating me with spiked rings. I shit my pants from the jolt but came up swinging.[/b] I threw my bag which had about a grand in it over the parking terrace and ran like a mutherfucker after it. They didn't get shit, punk asses.

• Man that sucks. I have been robbed a couple times but nothing serious.

A friend of mine worked at a gas station for a while. He just sat in one of those islands in the middle of the station where people paid for the gas. The island thing was pretty well protected, but he went out of it to help this lady with a pump, and as he went back in a guy came around from the other side holding a gas pump. He sprayed my friend and the with gas and pulled out a lighter and asked for the money. Dude was actually trapped in the island. He gave dude the money but the guy still started trying to light the lighter. He couldn't get it lit so he just left.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    [quote He sprayed my friend and the with gas and pulled out a lighter and asked for the money. Dude was actually trapped in the island. He gave dude the money but the guy still started trying to light the lighter. He couldn't get it lit so he just left.

damn. thats some shit.

sorry you had that shit happen to you chase.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    wow. that's gotta get the old heart beating. glad you made. peace, stein. . .

hah! yeah....glad you're ok!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Got robbed at a Blockbuster of all places, back in the day. Guy had a little .22, told me to go to the safe; told him I didn't have the combo. He gets about $60, and leaves a nice set of fingerprints on the recently cleaned glass door. Cops dust it, get him a couple of hours later. His GF put him up to it, as she was an ex-employee fired for stealing. He's doin' some time in Soledad now...

• I got robbed at gunpoint a few years ago and the guy told me to get on my knees (after I'd given him my money and cigarettes). I turned and slowly walked away and he fled. Longest fifty foot walk of my life.