my face has melt the f*ck off...

13»

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    rapper racist, region hater

who me?

or this guy?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    all the writeups i've mistakenly read about this song have basically said "this song is safe for me and all my white people to listen to."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    rapper racist, region hater

who me?

or this guy?

Why do you find that piece so objectionable, exactly? I mean, I depart from the author in that I don't like the song very much, but I agree with him that it has the potential to cross Wayne over to Black Crowes fans.

all the writeups i've mistakenly read about this song have basically said "this song is safe for me and all my white people to listen to."

The guy pictured--Tom Breihan--actually is fairly knowledgable about rap, though.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Why do you find that piece so objectionable, exactly? I mean, I depart from the author in that I don't like the song very much, but I agree with him that it has the potential to cross Wayne over to Black Crowes fans.

i actually don't care either way, as i'm not as passionately against the song as some here. i just thought it was an interesting article in light of this thread.

i actually don't care either way, as i'm not as passionately against the song as some here.

I suppose Thicke-rap is the next best thing to metal-rap...