WHY THE F**K DO STARPOINT ALBUMS GO FOR $$$???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why, pray tell???

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    The most obvious answer has not been given, and that is they are the object of someone's desire.

I just listened to The Glamorous Life[/b] mix CD by DJ Eleven & Ayers that I received (mahalo nui!) and who is on there but Starpoint and my song, "The Object Of My Desire". Everytime I hear that song, I see legs for days.

Watch it though, I may have to bust out a full 80's mix myself (I've dropped hints before).

• Speaking of France. That "Gratin Dauphinois" I cooked for diner was the bomb:

I recommend it as much as any Starpoint from 1980 to 1982 (Chocolate City period)

Why, pray tell???

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

please to send all these LP's to West Covina.

BTW is the the Ozone with "Let Ozone Take Your Mind"?

No that is not the one.... I will see if I can find an image...

Image plaese...your boy l-dula got me and certain other LA record geeks on the hunt for it

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Do I need to scoop all gheri curl neon Starpoint lp's outta the dollar bin in order to get some Horace Tapscott and Boogaloo Joe Jones joints from you beeyotch?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    perfect timin and don blackman please

Dog, that Blackmon is lame. Not sure why people shit thur pants over it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Its on the LiL'Suzy LP, dog they don't even have a brother or Sister on the cover, just the chick from Napolean Dynomite, on the cover....

HI L, how is it going????

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Black Vinyl Junkie got the whole world shook

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Are you serious? I am a big Fan of Dave Grusin and GRP productions. That Don Blackman LP is FIRE! People like it because it is a dope record. You must not like any modern soul hommie.
    GRP BITCHES!

• Seriously folks, the Perfect Timin' LP is up for grabs (it's mint and still in shrinkwrap, I have un-sealed that bad boy myself to mp3 it).

Chase The Rock!