Loudness is back? (Japanese Metal-Related)

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
File under I HEART MYSPACE:ROCK & ROLL CRAZY NIGHTS

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    DOPE! I saw them live here in Seattle in the 80s. Wifey saw them a few times in Tokyo. Their old records are

Takasaki Akira is a fool on the guitar!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    and look like they're about to star in a New Line Cinema action movie

Word to Big Bird! Just found a guy on soulseek that has EVERY Loudness album, live shows, solo records etc. DL in effect folls.

• FEELIN IT...

but as far as balls to the wall Japanese rock goes, n.o.b.o.d.y's fuckin with BORIS

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    It'd be much cooler if they brought back their old look:

YOU ARE THE HEROES TONIGHT!!!![/b]

It'd be much cooler if they brought back their old look:

YOU ARE THE HEROES TONIGHT!!!![/b]

They are playing in Poughkeepsie in March 2006 hommie.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The first concert I ever went to was iron maiden, accept and loudness in 1985.

that was my shit.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Great! The scary part of that picture is that I knew who the band was!

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    They are playing in Poughkeepsie in March 2006 hommie.

Hmmm, dunno, I was never big into Loudness...I guy I work with is still down with 80s shred metal (Lynch Mob, Jason Becker ), so this would be right up his alley. If I go, I'd have to down plenty of PBRs to get in the proper frame of mind.

• I see their records in dollar bins all the time here, but have never bought any...

Guess I'm... missing out maybe? Figured if I was never a big fan of metal in America, Japanese metal probably wouldn't change that...

Does they got breaks?

I see their records in dollar bins all the time here, but have never bought any...

Guess I'm... missing out maybe? Figured if I was never a big fan of metal in America, Japanese metal probably wouldn't change that...

Does they got breaks?

If you don't like metal, they are not for you hommie! What's wrong with you doggie? Not a big fan of Metal?

• I see their records in dollar bins all the time here, but have never bought any...

Does they got breaks?

If you don't like metal, they are not for you hommie! What's wrong with you doggie? Not a big fan of Metal?

It's not that I don't like metal, I just skipped that whole era of music... In elementary school, I was feeling the Motown sound, Beach Boys and Weird Al Yankovic... Than, 7th grade, went right to Sugarcubes, De La, and the Talking Heads...

I just skipped it, so I've never really known anything about it. Most of my friends are big fans though, but it always just seemed a little silly to me... what with the big hair and makeup and all...

Maybe I need to get schooled.

Peace...
    FNM

• sergserg 682 Posts

but as far as balls to the wall Japanese rock goes, n.o.b.o.d.y's fuckin with BORIS

I need more boris in my life

• but as far as balls to the wall Japanese rock goes, n.o.b.o.d.y's fuckin with BORIS

I need more boris in my life

sayin...