Xmas mixes/finds?

rogbrogb 172 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone got any nice X-mas mixes? What about records? im in the spiritt I found a compilation of christmas tunes with The Temptations, Stevie, Smokey Robinson and others. Shit is hot it might melt the snow. "We wish you a merry christmas" on Natural Resources.

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    My Xmas mix is done, just gotta sequence it and I'll post it up.

What y'all know about Miles Davis w/Bob Dorough -- Blue Xmas?

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    i dont know anything. I cant believe it i passed up a jazz christmas album a while back. I guess I didnt realize the role it couldve played in the holiday season.

I got crappy xmass LPs and am trying to find some

cant wait to hear that mix!

• Anyone got any nice X-mas mixes?

not mine, but this was posted yesterday...

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=534509&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Anyone got any nice X-mas mixes?

That one ain't bad, but I could do without a few songs. Didn't really seem to "flow".

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    The two Ramsey Lewis are good and the McGriff is great. BUT the Vince Guaraldi one is just the best. The Miles one is a great track... found on Jingle Bell Jazz comp.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i'll zip up a few tracks later. probably nothing rare.

and unmixed.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Anyone got any nice X-mas mixes? What about records? im in the spiritt

• Anyone got any nice X-mas mixes? What about records? im in the spiritt

Dude went out of his way this year! These were pressed on real CDs. Straight bangin' stuff. First track...Count Sidney and his Dukes "Soul Christmas" is the best X-mas song ever. He's got them...hit'em up.

• rogbrogb 172 Posts
    Anyone got any nice X-mas mixes? What about records? im in the spiritt

Dude went out of his way this year! These were pressed on real CDs. Straight bangin' stuff. First track...Count Sidney and his Dukes "Soul Christmas" is the best X-mas song ever. He's got them...hit'em up.

ill see what i can find. seeing that i live in hawaii ebay is the only way to actually find something fabulous...

that pb wolf mix didnt flow at all.