represent your ipod accessories

spaceghostspaceghost 605 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
my sister is getting an ipod for christmas. i haven???t made the ipod step so i thought i might ask soulstrut for cool technology suggestions. im looking for some cool accessories she might need to make her ipod experience even better. thanks for your help.

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    my sister is getting an ipod for christmas. i haven???t made the ipod step so i thought i might ask soulstrut for cool technology suggestions. im looking for some cool accessories she might need to make her ipod experience even better. thanks for your help.

Oh this thread is gonna be lovely!

• edubedub 715 Posts
    iPod camera connector - $29.00[/b]

with this thing you can use your ipod as an external storage device for your digi cam. I had one with me on vacation, and would just dump the pix from my camera memory on the (photo) ipod when it got full. Spares you from having to buy extra (expensive) memory for your camera.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    cool accessories she might need to make her ipod experience even better.

for the iPod, get her a set of these:

• my sister is getting an ipod for christmas. i haven???t made the ipod step so i thought i might ask soulstrut for cool technology suggestions. im looking for some cool accessories she might need to make her ipod experience even better. thanks for your help.

Oh this thread is gonna be lovely!

yeah i figured this thread would get a great reception here. but i know there are people on here with ipods and i don't have anywhere else to turn.

too all other hatters sorry this bumped down the "have you done it without birthcontrol" and the "Kanye: "If I don't win album of the year, I'm real" threads.

edub - thanks for you're suggestion. unfortunately or fortunately i have not been able to convince my sister into getting a digital camera yet.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    seriously, get one of the little shock boxes/SHIELDS...

I bought my wife an ipod and she dropped it on the subway and the face broke. it still "worked," but she couldn't read any of the display, so she was basically flying blind. cost to fix it was as much as a new ipod.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    get some different headphones so you dont look like some trendy douchebag with the white ones.