Grown Sexy NYE in San Jose.

OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
Now for all the grown ups who are over the 'Raging' NYE parties and not quite there at the home with Dick Clark night yet, here's your alternative:NYE @ the Hotel De Anza with the Dirty Thirties and DJ Strictly 7[/b]HOTEL DE ANZA - Hedley Club The Hedley Club will feature the live band, The Dirty Thirties Obsolete Jazz Ensemble, as well as complimentary party favors and a champagne toast at midnight. Dance the year away on the beautiful Palm Court Terrace an enclosed Mediterranean-style patio and garden, and enjoy delicious libations in the cozy Hedley, one of the city???s most attractive cocktail lounge with an original hand-painted ceiling, marble & cherry bar and a wood-burning fireplace.The Dirty Thirties is a 1930???s based band that will be playing a mix of vintage and classic jazz. Opening the show will be DJ Strictly 7 spinning 'rare groove' jazz, latin & soul.Cover: $25 (in advance) / $30 (at the door) / No reserve seating/21 & OverTime: 8:00pm-1:30 am Located: 233 West Santa Clara Street. Downtown, San Jose. Hotel De Anza

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Nice B... not sure what my NYE plans are this year so I'll keep this in mind. I'm pretty over the big shindig type ish after doing 4 straight years in Vegas, but I wouldn't quite call myself grown & sexy

DJ Ferrari

• what? no Girls Gone Wild pt 5 'NYE Style' over at the casa de Ferrari with the hot tub and the Crystal.?..

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Hey, now that's a good idea! Where else could all the underage girls of the south bay go to party?

I kid, I kid... the ragers at our house have diminshed since the weather turned. I can't say I'm too disappointed. Word,

DJ Ferrari