cubicle strut (decoration related)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
ok, I know I'm one of the many office space workforce fuckers on here with a cubicle, how many of y'all make it a little more livable by decorating, anybody got pictures? anybody keep raers in their cubicle. I'm about to go home and garden with my new spot but I need inspiration

Comments

• I have a print of this my girlfreind got me in my cube. I really need to step my game up and get a plant or something though.

• Note stacks of CDs....

• Options
    I don't have a cubicle, but tomorrow I'll take a picture of my dashboard's collection of banana stickers.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I work in a kitchen and we have some art work. Poster of Rick James from his greatest hits album. We also had the album sleeve to Lionel Ritche where he's swinging from the pole. I signed it having him say that we rock "all night long" and also a concert pic of Ronnie James Dio with Sabbath

• Note stacks of CDs....

Green tea is where its at. I have been going with the Numi Gunpowder Green Tea. I recommend it highly.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    so you're back at e!?

i don't have anything up because we've been in limbo over here, but when we settle, i was thinking of throwing up some old homebase, summertime, and parents just don't understand 12"'s... don't know if that would offend though. hmmm...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so you're back at e!?

started back up on Monday

i don't have anything up because we've been in limbo over here, but when we settle, i was thinking of throwing up some old homebase, summertime, and parents just don't understand 12"'s... don't know if that would offend though. hmmm...

word, I don't think I could offend unless I went totally crazy here. After all we do shows about giving 13 year olds plastic surgery to help their self confidence. But I'm thinking of a Jermain Jackson montage. IMO he is the most photogenic Jackson