Cartoon fantasies

jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone ever fantasize about a cartoon character??I used to dream about cuddling up and making out with Gem when I was like 5.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• a friend admitted to me that he used to get hot for that female cat from heafcliff

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    dude. theres these things out there, its a new phenomenon, they're called girls

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I had a fantasy that all the cereal cartoon characters got together and threw a massive party. Captain Crunch being the mc of course. Let see who would be invited.

1. Cookie crisp
    2. quisp
    3. Booberry
    4. Frankenberry
    5. Count Chocula
    6. The waffle o's and the blueberry critters
    7. sugar crisp bear
    8. that frog that digs em
    9. trix bunny
    10. Flinestone posse
    11. tony the tiger
    12. lucky charms
    13. snap, crackle & pop
    14. fruit loops
    15. freakies
    16. honey nut cheerio bee
    17. mr t.

that's all I can think of off the top of my head....

• I had a fantasy that all the cereal cartoon characters got together and threw a massive party. Captain Crunch being the mc of course. Let see who would be invited.

1. Cookie crisp
    2. quisp
    3. Booberry
    4. Frankenberry
    5. Count Chocula
    7. sugar crisp bear
    9. trix bunny
    10. Flinestone posse
    11. tony the tiger
    12. lucky charms
    13. snap, crackle & pop
    14. fruit loops
    15. freakies
    17. mr t.

So Quisp can come but Quake isn't invited???? Where's Count Chocula and Fruit Brute???

I had a fantasy that all the cereal cartoon characters got together and threw a massive party. Captain Crunch being the mc of course. Let see who would be invited.

1. Cookie crisp
    2. quisp
    3. Booberry
    4. Frankenberry
    5. Count Chocula
    7. sugar crisp bear
    9. trix bunny
    10. Flinestone posse
    11. tony the tiger
    12. lucky charms
    13. snap, crackle & pop
    14. fruit loops
    15. freakies
    17. mr t.

So Quisp can come but Quake isn't invited???? Where's Count Chocula and Fruit Brute???

chocula is on the list. I don't remeber fruit brute and quake. But they are in!

• I had a fantasy that all the cereal cartoon characters got together and threw a massive party. Captain Crunch being the mc of course. Let see who would be invited.

1. Cookie crisp
    2. quisp
    3. Booberry
    4. Frankenberry
    5. Count Chocula
    7. sugar crisp bear
    9. trix bunny
    10. Flinestone posse
    11. tony the tiger
    12. lucky charms
    13. snap, crackle & pop
    14. fruit loops
    15. freakies
    17. mr t.

chocula is on the list. I don't remeber fruit brute and quake. But they are in!

D'OH! I missed the Count! Quake was Quisp's counterpart back in the day (when I was a kid). Fruit Brute is the forgotten member of the Monster Cereals gang. You can see a box of it in Pulp Fiction.

respect

• I used to have a crush on boom-boom from the x-men. That blonde with the short hair. And maybe a thing for Cheetara. Don't really know why, they're not exactly in retrospect my type.

I always wanted captain caveman's girls...

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Anyone ever fantasize about a cartoon character??

I used to dream about cuddling up and making out with Gem when I was like 5.

when i was a real young buck, i had a real crush on Min Mei (sp?) from Robotech. I think i was 12 or something. i was like, really sweet on her.

man, that was weird.

• I don't think the crush applies directly to the character as a whole, but rather what they represent.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

JANA of the Wonder Twins

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    yo, when did they change the formula for Cookie Crisp? I bought a box a few days ago for old times sake and noticed that the cookies are made different, and now they have some wolf as the mascot. And wasnt there originally a crook and his sidekick dog on the box?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I had a huge crush on Penny from Inspector Gadget.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    yo, when did they change the formula for Cookie Crisp? I bought a box a few days ago for old times sake and noticed that the cookies are made different, and now they have some wolf as the mascot. And wasnt there originally a crook and his sidekick dog on the box?

I think in the late 90's. Probably the PC police had somethin' to do with altering the image.