edited December 2005 in Strut Central
sad this dude is a major talent.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/11/nyregion/11cop.html
peace, stein. . .

Comments

• Apparently he's also a major fuck up.

• yo, stein congrats on signing to Fat Beats. I guess you had to wait until I left to get down, but it's all good. I have to say that dude believed his own hype too much. Back in 2001-2002, I saw dude outside of a resturant/club in SOHO drunk as shit poppin' shit about he is the man!! Then he started choppin' it up with some cops that happened to pass by...get this he starts going into his drunk italian stallion voice and mannerisms. Like on some "Hey Rocco" shit. He thought everybody was laughing with him, but people were just clowning him. I remember thinking that this guy is mad corn! Sad story, but he had it all and wasted it all.
    amir

• sad this dude is a major talent.

That's what his cellmate said.

Badda bing!

The NY Post article on this was hilarious, I gotta find it and put it up for you guys. This is a completely retarded story a la many famous rappers in prison.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

That's what his cellmate said.

Badda bing!

The NY Post article on this was hilarious, I gotta find it and put it up for you guys. This is a completely retarded story a la many famous rappers in prison.

Saw this story on the news Monday during my lunch break. Was like WTF? Crazy... I always dug a Bronx Tale and dude (nohomo) for that matter. F*ckin crazy...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Looks like he should have stuck with DeNiro's advice instead of sticking around with the Chazz Palminteri types. How ironic. Shame.

DJ Ferrari

• How ironic.

• His character on the Sopranos (Matthew "Drinkwater" Bevilacqua) was taken out by Tony himself.

"That sweet motherfucker right there is the last thing you're ever gonna taste."

• Options

Yeah, we're all shedding tears for him out here in blue-collar land. Fucking clown, I hope he gets shanked.

• Apparently he's also a cop killer.

• I didn't have access to the full article, but didn't he get shot too? I heard he was in critical condition.

What a piece of shit.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Post deleted by day

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Apparently he's also a cop killer.

Law enforcement officials said last night that Mr. Armento had admitted shooting the officer

Apparently he didn't shoot the cop.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm just mad he got to even touch Taral Hicks.

• I'm just mad he got to even touch Taral Hicks.

Much hotter in A Bronx Tale, sans excessive make-up, weave, and slut factor.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I'm just mad he got to even touch Taral Hicks.

Much hotter in A Bronx Tale, sans excessive make-up, weave, and slut factor.

plus she'll unlock your car door!