MISTA LAWNGE APPRECIATION POST

axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
anal tongue darts!!!!! the 2nd lp had heaterz too...a friend told me he hooked up the beats on "wolf" with just an 8 track, no sampler...strictly a rumor though..anybody know if this is fact?

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I always wanted to try find this... but do you think there is a verse where he doesn't make a dick reference?

Definitely appreciate the lawnge (NOHOMO).

• I always wanted to try find this... but do you think there is a verse where he doesn't make a dick reference?

Definitely appreciate the lawnge (NOHOMO).
    dunno about that.hahaha.droppin that bullshit..please! hang it....if its a god given talent then take that shit back!

• APPRECIATION!!!

who the fuck else was checkin for bubble gum factory back in 1990?!?!?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Sugar Dick

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    it's all about that hi top fade

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Maybe it justs me... but those guys were from here... so being subjected to Lawnge solo singles (ugh), girls bragging about being groupies , and folks getting excited about seeing them perform new songs over DAT in 2001 , I have some bad associations...

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Ya dude brought some heat (on both albums). Saw them at a show recently. The d*ck references are still being made and the new shit is cool - dude still got beats.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Ya dude brought some heat (on both albums). Saw them at a show recently. The d*ck references are still being made and the new shit is cool - dude still got beats.
    HAHA word!!

I always thought Flavour Of The Month was a single wayyy ahead of its time in terms of sound.

• Maybe it justs me... but those guys were from here... so being subjected to Lawnge solo singles (ugh), girls bragging about being groupies , and folks getting excited about seeing them perform new songs over DAT in 2001 , I have some bad associations...
    i feel u on the dat.always a bummer...last time i saw dres i realized how old i'm gettin(hairline)..haha