How to know if I was propositioned by a boy whore?

2»

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    yes you were most likely propositioned. where i grew up in long beach was a hot bed for prostitutes about 20 by the hour motels. i had to walk through this to get home. i've seen everything jack. if you are secure in your sexuality/values this should not bother you. dude is essentially a human being trying to make a living. they speak in codes to avoid arrest. next time they say "i'm looking for a hotel" simply say "i'm not" and move on.

peace, stein. . .

thanks, stein.

Just to make it clear, I was not offended, just confused. I'm from the suburbs where this sorta thing does not happen. I didn't know if I was being paraniod or what. When I told my girlfriend about this she laughed at me & said, "Christ - you don't even know when women hit on you!"

I think it's ok to be offended, frankly. He could have been a cop trying to get you for solicitation, he coulda been trying to rob you for all you know. I am not talking being mortally wounded with offense, but taking offense at being solicited does not have anything to do with your being 'secure with your sexuality'. I take offense to dudes selling drugs on my block...they are just trying to "make a living", I guess, but they don't even LIVE on my block. That's just where they find it easy to do, and I take offense. Make a living on your own damn block.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    yes you were most likely propositioned. where i grew up in long beach was a hot bed for prostitutes about 20 by the hour motels. i had to walk through this to get home. i've seen everything jack. if you are secure in your sexuality/values this should not bother you. dude is essentially a human being trying to make a living. they speak in codes to avoid arrest. next time they say "i'm looking for a hotel" simply say "i'm not" and move on.

peace, stein. . .

thanks, stein.

Just to make it clear, I was not offended, just confused. I'm from the suburbs where this sorta thing does not happen. I didn't know if I was being paraniod or what. When I told my girlfriend about this she laughed at me & said, "Christ - you don't even know when women hit on you!"

I find it very hard to believe that women hit on you...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

peace, stein. . .

thanks, stein.

me too. I think she's just being paranoid.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

peace, stein. . .

thanks, stein.

well, there was that one time when I thought DocBeezy's boss wanted to fuck me...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

peace, stein. . .

thanks, stein.

I think it's ok to be offended, frankly. He could have been a cop trying to get you for solicitation, he coulda been trying to rob you for all you know. I am not talking being mortally wounded with offense, but taking offense at being solicited does not have anything to do with your being 'secure with your sexuality'. I take offense to dudes selling drugs on my block...they are just trying to "make a living", I guess, but they don't even LIVE on my block. That's just where they find it easy to do, and I take offense. Make a living on your own damn block.

I take offense to pretty much any attempts to solicit me--like, you trying to say I look like a sucker?

or a suck-ee, apperantly.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    well, there was that one time when I thought DocBeezy's boss wanted to fuck me...

Yeah, we've all been through that...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    clearly delusions of grandeur on your part

there is a strong possiblitiy she does.

"come dance with me J*ff"

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I get hit on by dudes all the time. I dunno why, I must give off some kind of less than straight quality I'm unaware of. Just last Saturday I was on my way up to the city and I stopped for gas and smokes. As I'm in line, I feel this hard smack right on my ass. I turn around super confused and there's these 2 massive Samona dudes staring me down. One says, 'damn, you're cute'. I just turn around and don't say anything out of complete shock and fear. His friend said, 'why you messing with that dude?'. The guy replies, 'because he's got such a nice ass'. I busted out of there as fast as I could thinking to myself 'ewww, ewww, ewww'.

DJ Ferrari

I get hit on by dudes all the time. I dunno why, I must give off some kind of less than straight quality I'm unaware of. Just last Saturday I was on my way up to the city and I stopped for gas and smokes. As I'm in line, I feel this hard smack right on my ass. I turn around super confused and there's these 2 massive Samona dudes staring me down. One says, 'damn, you're cute'. I just turn around and don't say anything out of complete shock and fear. His friend said, 'why you messing with that dude?'. The guy replies, 'because he's got such a nice ass'. I busted out of there as fast as I could thinking to myself 'ewww, ewww, ewww'.

DJ Ferrari

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

How to know if I was propositioned by a boy whore? Just ask Ferrari!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

DJ Ferrari

Where's the part you took a baseball bat out of your car and cracked this guy's skull open? You just left? Weren't

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Where's the part you took a baseball bat out of your car and cracked this guy's skull open? You just left? Weren't

Reread the '2 massive Samoan dudes' part. I'm a big wuss and just wanted to get the fuck outta there. I was more freaked than mad.

DJ Ferrari

• I get hit on by dudes all the time. I dunno why, I must give off some kind of less than straight quality I'm unaware of. Just last Saturday I was on my way up to the city and I stopped for gas and smokes. As I'm in line, I feel this hard smack right on my ass. I turn around super confused and there's these 2 massive Samona dudes staring me down. One says, 'damn, you're cute'. I just turn around and don't say anything out of complete shock and fear. His friend said, 'why you messing with that dude?'. The guy replies, 'because he's got such a nice ass'. I busted out of there as fast as I could thinking to myself 'ewww, ewww, ewww'.

DJ Ferrari

Clearly, you've never met a Samoan. They're not exactly "petite."

It is posts like Ferrari's that make me miss TA.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Reread the '2 massive Samoan dudes' part. I'm a big wuss and just wanted to get the fuck outta there. I was more freaked than mad.

DJ Ferrari

Bring them on! No man wearing a skirt is gonna smack my ass (at least for free)

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts

Can I ask what google keyword brought up this frog-orgee?

there is no less than 5 frog threesomes on the bay right now.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I'm not bidding, I don't like that glossy finish.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    When I was in sound school in Emmeryville we used to go smoke buds at the Berkley Aquatic park down the street. I guess it's like a hook up spot for dudes cause I got propositioned there like twice. I and know it's happened to lots of other guys. Once I was there smoking with a few guys and this dude comes out of a bush half naked and says not to mind him, and that he's there every day, and wants to hang out. Another time I was there I was just walking around smoking weed, and I realize there's a couple guys staring at me (not because I was smoking weed) They wanted to know if it was my first time at the park.

Has anyone else been aproached at the Aquatic park in Berkley?

Did anyone on the Strut go to Expressions Media School??

• Has anyone else been aproached at the Aquatic park in Berkley?

no but some dude jacked off all over the mens room wall at the library yesterday

this is a whole new level of taxidermy for me.

I wanna see some hippo-taxidermy.

• It is now, and not untill now that I begin to think OH MY GOD - THIS IS A BOY WHORE OFFERING HIS SERVICES TO ME![/b]

does he feature in this picture at all?

It is now, and not untill now that I begin to think OH MY GOD - THIS IS A BOY WHORE OFFERING HIS SERVICES TO ME![/b]

does he feature in this picture at all?

YES! That's him! the one in the middle!