i'm an uncle(again) batches! (obviously NRR)

meshmesh 925 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
my sister delivered a healthy baby boy this saturday. 15 minutes of actual pushing and he came out. not too bad. no drugs either, what a fucking trooper. i am really excited about having a nephew. i have really enjoyed having my niece around, but her first year or so she lived in boston, so having a brand spanking newborn around is kinda cool. i was the first one to see him other than my sister and brother in law. i would post a pic but i cant get my phone to send pictures or whatever. anyways, this is probably not too interesting to any of you all, i just had to tell some more people. oh, and i am also really excited cuz this takes even morre pressure off of me to crank one out. i mean, i ain't even close to getting married or anything, but being 27 and the last male in my dad's line, there has been a little bit of pressure to keep the family name alive. but at least that will subside for a little while. hahaa.so yeah, thats whats up. i am proud to be an uncle. it's pretty fucking sweet.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    congrats!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Congrats, mesh!

All the best to the little boy and his parents.

Peace

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    thanks y'all. i wasn't even really looking for the congrats, cuz i mean, what did i do? haha. but thanks anyways. anybody who has a newborn in their life can probably relate. i am sure parents can relate tenfold. but hey, this is my little piece til i(maybe) have one of my own.

for now, being an uncle is just right. plus, i'm gonna be the cool uncle. cuz the rest of my fam is real straight laced, conservative, church going folk. then there is me. quite the opposite.