Stuff you want to leave/see in 2006

2»

Comments

• I'm a virgin to traveling and have an open invite from a friend who will go anywhere in the country with me. I'm thinking of New York City. I have a sister I can crash with over there.

and I would like to see an end to mash-up related threads in the 06.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I would like to see an England win in Germany.

Super cheezy pop songs gots 2 go.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    go: super distressed denim with godawful whiskering

stay: improved dietary awareness in society

• Dudes that where a funny shirt ("You can't by these pythons at the pet store") over a collared shirt (I have classmate that wears this type of shit everyday)

Damn, that sounds even worse than the "smooching noises" you had previously described being subjected to in class.

word. I know I shoudn't of encouraged your mom to enroll in Latino History with me. It's real awkward especially when she wants to carry my books and "meet-up" under the bleachers to study anatomy-especially since she's not even taking that class this semester.

• In 2006 I want to Leave Denmark and move somewhere else to See something different....

Dressness

• I???d like to see an end to MCs, hosts, DJs, etc. who say ???this one goes out to the ladies??? and then proceed to play the weakest, sappiest and, most often, worst song of the evening/set/etc. If this can actually stop as of this week that would be great.

nice one.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    LEAVE....[/b]

"EXCLUSIVE"

"NEW SHIT"

"HOT SHIT"

and my least favorite

"what's up y'all ..y'all know who it is...IT'S YA BOY *insert rapper name here* "