Imam cab driver knows Supreme

El_MezcalitoEl_Mezcalito 312 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
got a hustler cab from JFK the other day, this Five Percenter driving a Beemer.besides buying AZ's '95 truck with built in VCR's (pretty hot for '95), he had gone to jail for gun possession. He was in a car with NORE, was cool enough to take the rap so NORE and Jungle could get off, and then NORE wouldn't pay $6,000 bail so he was in there for 6 months before doing 5 years. He doesn't really like Nore anymore.During those 5 years, he was the Imam for that prison. Supreme's bodyguard was an aspiring Muslim, and they became tight. So when Supreme ended up there too, but in a different block or some shit, they all hung out and were cool.He says Supreme is A) mad old, like 45. B) surprisingly laid back, cool guy. C) Supreme is definitely repsonsible for Jam Master Jay's murder. Doesn't it seem like people are mad cool when they get outta jail? I know a bunch, and they're all mad social and cool.

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i can't really understand what you're talking about.

• or it was the best thought out lie I've ever heard. that story lasted from JFK to the BX. either way, he earned his tip.

• i can't really understand what you're talking about.

He says Supreme is A) mad old, like 45.

Damn, what are you like 6 or something? Is 45 what "mad young" cats consider "mad old"?!!

• kinda old for a gangster ... once you're into your 30's banging should have revealed itself as being retarded, most people would realize this and quit I think

• yo, B i feel ya on this. i have had similiar type experiences with cab drivers from not only jfk/la guardia, but also just regular cabbie trips. i have met some cats that were in jail for one reason or another and they were mad cool. obviously, they ain't always like that.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

WELL THEN,

YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE AND WILL NEVER BE THE EMBODIMENT OF WHAT IS KNOWN AS "HIP HOP"

WELL THEN,
    YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE AND WILL NEVER BE THE EMBODIMENT OF WHAT IS KNOWN AS "HIP HOP"

keep crying you little baby

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

He says Supreme is A) mad old, like 45.

Damn, what are you like 6 or something? Is 45 what "mad young" cats consider "mad old"?!!

Seriously--Preme's legend is based on things he did before he was locked up in '87. That was almost twenty years ago... why is it remarkable that he would now be in his mid-forties? The laws of time apply even to drug dealers.

you'd better pay for your little secret fantasy toy, or your feedback's gonna get red... just like your spanked ass.

ew

ew
    that's what i thought.

• you'd better pay for your little secret fantasy toy, or your feedback's gonna get red... just like your spanked ass.

Damn spoken like a true "top shotta".

Magic_jackson aka Bishop_50

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Cause you are disconnected from the streets hommie!

...it's not my fault the hawaiian joint is closed on mondays.

• i can't really understand what you're talking about.

Just admit that your disconnected from the streets cause you think the other lunch spot is in a dangerous part of town. You know two blocks from the hawaiian spot. I guess it's on the "Wrong side of the street" for you M*tt. Get your ass back over 4th street were your safe in Roco's hood.

get my name outta your mouth
    better keep an eye on yer girl and her sis when I visit you guys
    LOL sike sorta

ps, S****** got ca$h!

safe in Rocco's clitoral hood.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Ok foll. All is forgiven. The Hawaiian spot is open Tuesday - Saturday for lunch. Let's get lunch there soon.

• What did he say about Jam Master Jay??????

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• He was in a car with NORE, was cool enough to take the rap so NORE and Jungle could get off,

• got a hustler cab from JFK the other day, this Five Percenter driving a Beemer.

besides buying AZ's '95 truck with built in VCR's (pretty hot for '95), he had gone to jail for gun possession. He was in a car with NORE, was cool enough to take the rap so NORE and Jungle could get off, and then NORE wouldn't pay $6,000 bail so he was in there for 6 months before doing 5 years. He doesn't really like Nore anymore.

During those 5 years, he was the Imam for that prison. Supreme's bodyguard was an aspiring Muslim, and they became tight. So when Supreme ended up there too, but in a different block or some shit, they all hung out and were cool.

He says Supreme is A) mad old, like 45. B) surprisingly laid back, cool guy. C) Supreme is definitely repsonsible for Jam Master Jay's murder.

Doesn't it seem like people are mad cool when they get outta jail? I know a bunch, and they're all mad social and cool.

this guy was a massive liar.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    got a hustler cab from JFK the other day, this Five Percenter driving a Beemer.

besides buying AZ's '95 truck with built in VCR's (pretty hot for '95), he had gone to jail for gun possession. He was in a car with NORE, was cool enough to take the rap so NORE and Jungle could get off, and then NORE wouldn't pay $6,000 bail so he was in there for 6 months before doing 5 years. He doesn't really like Nore anymore.

During those 5 years, he was the Imam for that prison. Supreme's bodyguard was an aspiring Muslim, and they became tight. So when Supreme ended up there too, but in a different block or some shit, they all hung out and were cool.

He says Supreme is A) mad old, like 45. B) surprisingly laid back, cool guy. C) Supreme is definitely repsonsible for Jam Master Jay's murder.

Doesn't it seem like people are mad cool when they get outta jail? I know a bunch, and they're all mad social and cool.

Cosign. I bought AZ's truck.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    got a hustler cab from JFK the other day, this Five Percenter driving a Beemer.

Yeah, I don't know if I would say the guy was "mad cool," so much as that he had an apparently pathological desire to run his mouth in order to impress a cab fare whom he had just met and would never see again.

• got a hustler cab from JFK the other day, this Five Percenter driving a Beemer.

Yeah, I don't know if I would say the guy was "mad cool," so much as that he had an apparently pathological desire to run his mouth in order to impress a cab fare whom he had just met and would never see again.

I heard he also keeps in his trunk.

• this guy was a massive liar.

I considered this. If it was a lie, it was the most impressive, well thought out lie in world history. I questioned him on a bunch of these claims, and he just knew way too much detail, never hesitated. He knew AZ's manager's name, which I believe checks out, I'll have to double check. I don't think he was lying.

Either way, like I said, he earned his tip. I was extremely entertained.