Record Revival Recruitment

DIGDIG 4 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
May 22nd is the next Philly Record Revival....
if you came last time, you know how we got down...
right now, I am looking for heads trying to sell off a chunk of their collections...liquify, unload, lighten up, etc.... i know this might seem unsurd to many of you all, but I know there are people out there that cant bare to move all those crates again...who's mom would love you to empty out that closet...who could use the cash to buy more records....
so if you are interested, and dont want to fuck with ebay, and dont want to get jipped by a record store...
consider getting a table, selling, swapping, and chilling with a cold beer, amongst your peoples...
also, I am looking for people interested in spinning short sets of the music they love, but could never play in the club....
shout me out...
dig

[email]dig@record-revival.com[/email]
record-revival.com

Comments

• hans_lucashans_lucas 159 Posts

I love this flyer, but you need to fix your link.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    try it now

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yo for real soulstrut....
    this record show is gonna be legit....dollar bins to grails to steals.
    i got some joints last time! plus, i sold two different cymande's for $3 each among other things.

Man, i hope to see a lot of yall in attendance, those that i know and those that i dont. there are a lot of interesting dealers lined up, as well as djs.
    there will be drinks, music, andd food.

im gonna make another kettle of vegetarian chili, anyone trying to battle and have that chili cook off....get you raprons on muhfockers...i aint playing

new york heads, yall have been quiet....make yourselves heard, good people

and props still go to the inspiring force of the Portland Night owl show. this jus thte east coast version

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I will be there with nipples on my ass and bells on my balls.

Philly/Baltimore/DC/VA make way!!!!

ARRUGGHAAAH!!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm down to bring complimentary Freezy Pops.

Talk about in' it!

I'll just consider this event and extension of my graduation weekend party.

mix them shits with everclear

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    mix them shits with everclear

On second thought....

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Any New York heads want to take a road trip for this? I can fit 4.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

This show sucks! STAY AWAY!!!

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    i want to go this time.. any word on what time it starts?

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts

This show sucks! STAY AWAY!!!

Raj your talking to the same dude that still touches the wall when it says "Wet Paint" just to make sure

show starts at 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm 4pm

touch the wet paint dog, it feels good

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

shit i gotta get up off my keyster and drive up for this

Nearby Philly brunch/lunch spot recommendations greatly appreciated.

therell be some good food there. silk city diner is several blocks away...above average diner food. patterson's will probably be closed on sunday, but thats good vegetarian food. then there pizza rustica on second which is fine and standard tap, which is really a bar, but has real nice plates. on girard ave there are spots to eat. depends what you like, if you need walking distance spots, etc.

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts
    therell be some good food there. silk city diner is several blocks away...above average diner food. patterson's will probably be closed on sunday, but thats good vegetarian food. then there pizza rustica on second which is fine and standard tap, which is really a bar, but has real nice plates. on girard ave there are spots to eat. depends what you like, if you need walking distance spots, etc.

thanks for the recommendations--and I'll be sure to save some room for someathat homemade chili.